babe i love you because.....

last reply
101 replies
8.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Babe, love you because you have brought such light, happiness and complete love into my life
Lurker
0 likes
Babe, I Love you, because even tho I'm at my worst, you are still there loving me and not running the other way heart
Lurker
0 likes
....you let me go when I was lost so i could find myself.
Lurker
0 likes
baby I love you because, quite simply, YOU loved ME first.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love you because you give me the best orgasms!!
Have the courage to make the change, the strength to see it through, and keep the faith that it will turn out for the best!
Cogent Sensualist
0 likes
I love you for being you;

I love you for seeing me for how I really am and loving me anyways;

I love you for helping me see myself as you see me;

I love you for letting me love you as you are;

I love you for giving me the gift of 'us'.
Flirtatiously Fluttering
0 likes
I love you because....when we are apart, I miss you...when we are together, I don't want to leave...when we do part, I count the hours until we can be together again....
Lurker
0 likes
I Love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I Love you not only for what you made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I Love you for the part of me that you bring out heart
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
babe i love you because you let me sleep in on the weekends because you knowwww how much i love it. biggrin
Lurker
0 likes
I love you because I have no idea about not loving you
Miss Sassy Pants
0 likes
I love you because you complete me. You came into my life when I had just about given up. You make me smile when I am down, you make me laugh when I want to cry. You give me courage when I don't think I can. You are my ray of sunshine when it's raining. I love you simply because you are you.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Baby, I love you because even though I screw almost everything up, you put up with it. You make me smile, laugh, feel loved, wanted and so much more. Words cant describe the feelings I get when I look into your eyes. I love you for being you. Nothing is perfect, but you come pretty damn close.
I'm halfway gone.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Baby, I love you because you are always there for me. You never stop loving me, or supporting me, no matter how much I mess things up. You are my strength and my courage. Without you I would be nothing.
~~ Memories Will Never Die ~~
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Baby i love you because no matter how much i fuck up, no matter how much time im gone, your still there missing me. You make me happy every time i get to talk to you.