7 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Solve this riddle to find out

This is a story about a girl.

While at the funeral of her own mother, she met a guy whom she did not know. She thought this guy was amazing, so much the dream guy that she was searching for that she fell in love with him immediately.

However, she never asked for his name or number and afterward could not find anyone who knew who he was.

A few days later the girl killed her own sister.

Question: Why did she kill her sister?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This rings a bell. I first thought that the guy was her sister's husband, so she'd kill her and he'd be hers. But it says she did not know him. So my guess is she thinks the guy must know someone in the family, so she kills one of them to see him again?

Am I a psychopath?
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by mrplow
This rings a bell. I first thought that the guy was her sister's husband, so she'd kill her and he'd be hers. But it says she did not know him. So my guess is she thinks the guy must know someone in the family, so she kills one of them to see him again?

Am I a psychopath?

I couldn't help look up the answer Yes!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by mrplow

Am I a psychopath?

your face says psychopath, your words say intellect.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by deluxeduck
your face says psychopath, your words say intellect.

lol.

psy·cho·path (sī'kə-pāth') Pronunciation Key
n. A person with an antisocial personality disorder, manifested in aggressive, perverted, criminal, or amoral behavior without empathy or remorse.

hmmm, interesting....lying on the border of that description....sometimes I feel guilty
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was going to say she was so angry and upset that she couldn't find the guy, so she killed the first person who came near her.

Psycho Girl.

In order to know virtue, you must first become acquainted with vice.
- Donatien Alphonse Francois de Sade

-------
En vis mann slår aldri en hund i klubben med en stokk, fordi hunden vil vende rundt og biter mannens ballene av.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
damn... I knew the answer immediately after reading the question, but it shocked me. I hope that means I'm good at riddles and not a psychopath.