Anyone into "Furring"?

last reply
19 replies
3.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Matriarch
0 likes
I'd never even heard the term before reading this http://www.metro.co.uk/metrosexual/article.html?in_article_id=54924&in_page_id=8 - the latest craze - dressing up as an animal and having sex in the woods - I guess they must be getting off on the back to nature caveman angle...

Forget dogging – the new sex craze is 'furring'.

The practice sees people dressing up in giant teddy bear or other outfits and meeting in woodlands and forests for sex.

Participants – sometimes called 'furverts' – also dress as rabbits, squirrels or cartoon characters.

One furry – known as 'Paddington' – regularly takes part in the activity in woods at St Austell, Cornwall.

He said: 'St Austell is fast becoming a hotbed for furries since a new group started up.

'We're a group of people who like things to do with animals. It's great to meet up with fellow furries and enjoy the great outdoors.'

Tina Patterson, owner of the Make Believe fancy-dress hire shop in St Austell, said: 'I wonder where my costumes go sometimes.

Some of my fur suits come back in a right state.

The most popular is Sylvester the Cat.'
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
How odd !!! I have seen no reports of it here. I wonder if that accounts for the man in funny dress in another of the Boards?
Casts a new light on "The Teddy Bared Picnic" doesn't it?
Lurker
0 likes
Hell, I'm still trying to figure out 'dogging' and now there's another new one out there? How am I suppose to keep up on all this stuff and write stories too?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Curious2c
Hell, I'm still trying to figure out 'dogging' and now there's another new one out there? How am I suppose to keep up on all this stuff and write stories too?

What's dogging? Or dare I not ask?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by CaptainPants

What's dogging? Or dare I not ask?

Dogging is term we use in the UK for sex in car park with loads of strangers. If you have a wife or a girlfriend I suggest you take her along. She'll love it.

I used to take a former girlfriend. We'd get out our heads on booze and cocaine. She'd get dressed up in black stockings and suspenders, a short mini skirt and high heels, and we'd venture out to the meet in a secluded car park late at night. We'd get out and I'd start doing her over the car bonnet, then all the perverts would come over for a piece of the action. They'd be wife swappers, flashers, peeping toms, dirty old men that hang around on park benches. All getting a piece of my girlfriend. G

Great fun!

I've uploaded a picture folder to my profile called "Dogging in the UK" if you want to check it out. There are some saucy snaps in there.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I'm in the habit of shaving all of my fur off! Why would I put more fur on? The less fur, the better.

The Linebacker
0 likes
I found out about 'furring' from watching CSI the TV Show. It was an episode I saw when I was in high school. So I was kind of freaked that anyone did that. On the show I believe a Furry murdered another Furry they were jealous of, only the Furries had switched Furry outfits and the wrong Furry was murdered.
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
It makes me think of that shot with the guy in the bear suit in The Shining.

Unfuckwithable
0 likes
Quote by Buz
I found out about 'furring' from watching CSI the TV Show. It was an episode I saw when I was in high school. So I was kind of freaked that anyone did that. On the show I believe a Furry murdered another Furry they were jealous of, only the Furries had switched Furry outfits and the wrong Furry was murdered.

Thats the first time I ever heard about Furries too. At the time, I thought it was the most ridiculous and outlandish fetish I had ever heard of. Then I joined Lush.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
NO WAY! There is poison ivy in the woods and I don't want that all over my privacies.
0 likes
Furry is actually about more than just sex for many of them. It's a whole subculture where they build personalities around their animal identities. My late friend Mike was a furry with a horse as his alter ego. Edited a furry webzine and generally active in the culture. I didn't really find out until he passed away. Though the evidence was there, we weren't seeing each other much during those years for various reasons (living in different cities, I was raising a family, etc.).
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
mew?

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quote by sprite
mew?

Oh, THAT kind of furring...

Is that a cat ear peeking out of that lovely young woman's hair?

Yes. Yes. And, one more time, just to be clear: yes.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Kinda makes the whole idea of shaving a moot point doesn't it?
Troublemaker
0 likes

Furring? I'm more in to panda-monium
Lurker
0 likes
Yeah if you know the term "furry" this basically was what it sounded like. Either way kind of sounds like the South Park Christmas episode with the animals, the anti-christ and the blood orgy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite
mew?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Furring... better watch out for firing by game hunters lol
I like the way you make me feel even when I'm nowhere near...