Login

A new way to cook bacon

last reply
15 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Cooking Bacon with a machinegun

Behold, a new way of cooking bacon. All you need is: bacon, tin foil, some string, your every day, common, household machinegun, and about 200 rounds of ammunition.

You start by wrapping the barrel in tin foil. Then you wrap bacon around it, and tie it down with some string.

You then wrap some more tin foil around it, and once again tie it down with string. It is now ready to be inserted into the cooking device.

After just a few short bursts (Give it about 200-250 rounds. ) you should be able to smell the wonderful aroma of bacon.

Ah the smell of sizzling bacon mixed with the smell of gunpowder and weapon oil.

Ah the smell of sizzling bacon mixed with the smell of gunpowder and weapon oil.

The end result? Crispy delicious well done bacon.

Um wow. There is no way in hell I would eat that tho lol.
"Haters make me FAMOUS!!!"

Sassy
Thank you Bike,

My machine gun has just been rusting away in the closet after solving my mouse problem (couldn't find any mousetraps), but now can bring it back out again Time to blast me some breakfast
sounds fun, good and yummy to me... let me give it at shot. Be right back just wrapping some bacon and borrowing some gun for the party tonight
Ummm, ok. Ill stick to pan fry. Don't have anyone or anything to shoot.
Another reason I am glad to be a vegetarian!
Food , guns and a nice cold beer , what more could you ask.
Bacon full of baked cordite. Yummy.
Quote by Alissa
Another reason I am glad to be a vegetarian!
I like your avatar ,, One of my favorites!!
Quote by chefkathleen
WTG BB.

Hey at least when you are out on the firing range and want a snack and just happen to have some bacon and no stove now you know what to use LMFAO
Umm... well... no extra fats right? lol... silly
That's a combination of two of my least favorite things in the world.
Hey, it at least made me smile.
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Quote by CutiiePiie
Umm... well... no extra fats right? lol... silly

Unless you count the gun oil but that adds a trivial amount I would think LMFAO