You're so pretty/gorgeous/sexy

last reply
17 replies
1.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Anyone else hate it when somebody sends you a message or a chat with this opening line, but here's the catch.... i have photos of me, but they are private, for friends only! How do you know if im as attractive as you say i am??

Fellas, actually look at a girls profile before you try and talk to her!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I do understand. I actually saved a picture of a very old ugly dirty homeless person and thought about posting it as me just to see if anyone would still comment but then felt bad for the person in the picture and guilty that I even had such a thought. I mean I felt really ashamed, so the whole thing backfired on me and now I just ignore them and like...yea right!
If you ignore beauty, you will soon find yourself without it.................Frank Lloyd Wright

I always practice obedience, when it's in my best interest.
Candy Connoisseur
0 likes
New comers have no idea that the vast majority of avatars are not pictures of the actual member, even when they look like they have been taken for that purpose. Another thing I hate is when someone is also new to the site and they hit the chat rooms and start calling people honey, or baby. WTF??? That just grinds my gears, even when the subject of such comments is not a close friend of mine, so you can only imagine when it is a friend of mine..
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by MMonroe
Anyone else hate it when somebody sends you a message or a chat with this opening line, but here's the catch.... i have photos of me, but they are private, for friends only! How do you know if im as attractive as you say i am??

Fellas, actually look at a girls profile before you try and talk to her!

Well said,if I get messages that start like that I ignore them as they are usually from men who have nothing on their profiles.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I dont mind if the ladies open with that line. ;) - They say you are what you eat but I don't remember eating a sexy beast this morning.
Lurker
0 likes
I never (or seldom anyway) open with that line. I'd be far more likely to open about someone's stories or forum posts. I try to be respectable. It may be a sex stories site, but being a gentleman never hurt anyone.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
its nice to be complimented,,but i think 75% of people will say anything
Lurker
0 likes
You know, it's ironic. Your name is MMonroe, no doubt a reference to Marilyn. One of my favorite quotes from her is, "No one ever told me I was pretty when I was a little girl. All little girls should be told they're pretty, even if they aren't."

Now I'm not saying you are a little girl, but we all love to be told we are pretty. But I agree with you. I hate when guys ruminate on that and aren't able to appreciate me otherwise. I don't want a man, or woman, to just look at me. i want them to know me. So I believe that's what you are saying as well.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SydneySider
New comers have no idea that the vast majority of avatars are not pictures of the actual member, even when they look like they have been taken for that purpose. Another thing I hate is when someone is also new to the site and they hit the chat rooms and start calling people honey, or baby. WTF??? That just grinds my gears, even when the subject of such comments is not a close friend of mine, so you can only imagine when it is a friend of mine..

At least they don't come in and automatically think you want to see them cum in their mouths among other things..... I've had that happen quite a few times.
Teased and Tormented -My very first story and competition entry is now up!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It drives me crazy too, I don't care if someone's lying when they're calling me gorgeous (well, I do a little), but they need to have at least seen more of me than my boobs before they say it. It didn't help that I posted a story with the line, 'morning gorgeous', because afterwards that's all anyone seemed to say, if I'd have known I'd have changed it to, 'morning beautiful', lol.

I joined a dating site a couple of months ago and someone told me I have beautiful breasts, of course the picture I used on there was a very sedate one. I don't think too many people realise that compliments only work if there's a chance they're genuine.

MoonlightSerenity is right, it's a big improvement to other opening lines, however, none really beat something along the lines of, 'hey, how's it going?' - it's always best to start simple and see where it leads you.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by freakycactus

however, none really beat something along the lines of, 'hey, how's it going?' - it's always best to start simple and see where it leads you.

I use that line a lot when talking to people, most often you either get "I'm horny" from them or a decent conversation.
0 likes
Quote by SydneySider

Honey, baby, poopsie what are you talking about?? Don't get your man panties in a knot!

Come on Donk!
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by MoonlightSerenity

I use that line a lot when talking to people, most often you either get "I'm horny" from them or a decent conversation.

I have to admit, I rarely start conversations with new people, I've noticed that the guys who use a simple opening line are the ones worth talking to
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This is a good example of how simply throwing out compliments can have exactly the opposite effect than intended.

Telling someone she's physically attractive when you haven't seen her will either make her think you'll say anything to get on her good side or - in the case of women with negative body image - could make them feel even worse about their looks. - "he's only saying that because he doesn't know what I really look like, he'd never say that if he could actually see me".

Accepting compliments isn't easy for some people and they often get dismissed.

Him: You look amazing
Her: No I don't, I look fat

All of a sudden from a nice compliment we have two people feeling bad. Of course this doesn't mean you shouldn't give compliments but when you do, the more thought that is put into them, the more more likely the effect will be positive for both parties.
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by freakycactus

I have to admit, I rarely start conversations with new people, I've noticed that the guys who use a simple opening line are the ones worth talking to

Usually I'm in the room all by myself so when someone comes in I try to start a conversation with them. And that is very true.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As a new comer the amout of opening lines I've got reading your sexy wanna chat or what ever I've lost count. Quickly learned to get rid of those interested in only one thing lol. I know I've got photos of me in my bras on my page, but their my best assets lol. The rest of me needs a lot to be desired and I serisouly think all you men would run a mile if you saw me in all my glory lmao. Now those that send me a nice message and ask if they mind adding me as a friend and just want to talk are more likely to get a response. If anything else happens, they're the lucky ones and not the ones that go hey gorgeous love your tits, could get lost in those wanna talk ;)

I've been in chat once since I joined and not likely to rush back in either lol.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by overmykneenow
or - in the case of women with negative body image - could make them feel even worse about their looks. - "he's only saying that because he doesn't know what I really look like, he'd never say that if he could actually see me".

Accepting compliments isn't easy for some people and they often get dismissed.

Him: You look amazing
Her: No I don't, I look fat

Who does that?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm new here an am already tired of the chat requests. My profile isn't even complete yet. I find chat very difficult, frustrating I'm just too slow typing, MS. Happy to talk with respectful people via the message system, but not chat. Sorry though, I do tend to call people sweetie, Hun, or luv, even if I don't know them well.
kisses, amy