44 replies
4.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
ok i have changed mine
it is now

headstrong ~ trapt

“There is a sacredness in tears. They are not the mark of weakness, but of power. They speak more eloquently than ten thousand tongues. They are messengers of overwhelming grief...and unspeakable love.” ~ Washington Irving

"Have you ever been in love? Horrible isn't it? It make you so vulnerable. It opens up your chest and it opens up your heart and it mean someone can get inside you and mess you up. You build up all these defenses, you build up a whole set of armor, so that nothing can hurt you, then one stupid person, no different than any other stupid person, wanders into your stupid life... You give them a piece of you. They didn't ask for it. The did something du mb one day, like kiss you or smile at you, and your life isn't yours anymore. Love takes hostages. It gets inside you. Eats you out and leaves you crying in the darkness, so simple a phrase like 'maybe we should just be friends' turns into a glass splinter working its way into your heart. It hurts. Not just in the imagination. Not just in the mind. Its a soul-hurt, a real gets-inside-you-and-rips-you-apart pain. I hate love." ~Neil Gaima
Lurker
Amazing by Kanye West feat. Young Jeezy
Active Ink Slinger
ted nugent cat scratch fever

Algol
Forum Whore
Quote by diversified
ok i have changed mine
it is now

headstrong ~ trapt

Excellent freaking song!!
Lurker
"Leave It" by Yes.
Active Ink Slinger
Darling Nikki-Prince

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

Internet Sensation
Bitch - Meredith Brooks
Maybe not my superhero theme...
Though it fits me very well.
Active Ink Slinger
Woman's Theme Song- a song of champions!

My theme song is actually C is for Cookie.
Living life and enjoying life are two different things... just need to figure out how to do both at the same time to live it right!

Woman... GO FLY A KITE!!!!! Take a slideshow walk with me on a walk through the parks of Inner Mongolia, China. Then enjoy the tale of a very traditional day in the life of a white Woman in China.
Lurker
Chariots of Fire. I walk kind of slow so it fits that.
Active Ink Slinger
Voices by Rev Theory

Well my kind of superhero would have it as his theme.
Excelsior
I am the Madman!
Lurker
Dirkes Bently Free and easy down the road I go
Lurker
Shameless _ _ GARTH BROOKS ,, if want to hear it go to my profile page.
Active Ink Slinger
its a lovely day in the neighborhood,....Mr. Rogers,........hey DJ, hit the flip side,.
Shaft, they say this cat Duke is a bad mother. SHUT YOUR MOUTH, .
Active Ink Slinger
I Hope You Dance by Lee Ann Womack