Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Your life in a sentence!!

last reply
31 replies
4.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Henry Miller summed up his life perfectly as "“I see myself forever and ever as the ridiculous man, the lonely soul, the wanderer, the restless frustrated artist, the man in love with love, always in search of the absolute, always seeking the unattainable”.

Can you describe your life in a sentence?
A fair and honest (and thought provoking) exchange to be had, if the host would endear us with his own.
Mine is..."Due to seeking the purity of perfection, I have condemned my life to terminal frustration and so although my tarot should be "The Lovers", It will always be "The Hermit!"..."
ha! sentence? ill do it in 3 letters..

WTF!
Always chasing the big dreams, stumbling over the little things, but never giving up.
Quote by LittleMissBitch
ha! sentence? ill do it in 3 letters..

WTF!

Don't think you can get shorter than that

Born,Lived,Died. The End.
I have had a life of ups and downs.
Breathless
My life is what I've made of it.
My life is full of good times and bad times.
My life is mine and I am responsible for it.
Really, sex and laughter do go very well together, and I wondered - and I still do - which is more important.
My life is a continuous roller coaster!!
My life is a confusing mish mash of problems and strife.
No life is perfect but mine is as close as I can make it, because I love and I am Loved there is nothing else that I could ask for
a traveler who has lost his way
"I continue to travel the road of pleasure, avoiding the potholes where I can but always enjoying and understanding the journey..."

xx SF
Sometimes I've been lucky, other times I haven't, that has made me what I am today - that's life.
Complicated !!!
I spend way too much time daydreaming in a fantasy world
Semi-organized chaos
Two lives;- one very real, one very surreal.
No one ever told me I should dream.
If ever I could imagine something wonderful, I did and still I do.
My life is a learning experience everyday with no regrets.
Fast paced, open and honest but always wanting more.
My life is a sentence...and I can't wait to be paroled.
My life is a collection of joy and regrets and memories of both that will always make me smile.