Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

You must be over the age 40 to answer this.

last reply
48 replies
4.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sex was varied with many in my 20's and seem to get better almost yearly.

Now that I can see 50 arriving in a couple of years, I hope it stays as good as it is right now.

For me the real difference between now and all those years ago. When it did not go as I wanted in the early days, I just crossed the person off my list of partners. Today I try to show my partner just what I need and how to best achieve it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Pre 25 quantity

Post 40 Quality
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It has been good the whole time, just the experiences are different.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by JefferyB
The pre-40 quantitiy was greater, but the post-40 quality was much better.

I concur completely, although it's always been good.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm definitely more adventurous after 40. Although I had some good experiences before 40. But after had been more fun
Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
For me, sex before 25 was all about him and his needs. Did he cum or not? Did he enjoy it? Then as I got older I started demanding my needs be met. Sex over 40 is now all about me and my needs, though I never neglect him. Turns out, when both our needs are met, it's so much better.
Lurker
0 likes
More at age of 25 but definitely better at over 40.
Lurker
0 likes
More at age of 25 but definitely better at over 40.
Primus Omnium
0 likes
My sex life only gets better, so it is increasingly more exciting and pleasant after 40 years of age.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Wow I had some good sex before 25 right about 25 was some of the best..but now at 45 I am more sexual but not having much sex lol
If I could have my 25 yr old body back I would be having more sex..lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm well over 40 and to be completely honest, sex has been getting better every year for many years now.
Great minds think alike but dirty minds work together.... ;)
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Definitely after 40. Not in such a hurry, much much more relaxed, ready to experiment, experienced and willing to take hours and hours pleasuring my partner. Often forgoing intercourse and just maddenly enjoying giving her multiple orgasms whether from just massage or nipple play to strenuous sucking, biting and licking her delicious clit and pussy. Love to have her squirt when I suck her clit and massage her g-spot at the same time as I finger her anus................. but alas as I age I can only do it for a few hours before resting. But then I can do it over and over and over again. I could never get enough of eating pussy. EVER
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It is a toss up, at age 20 I was far more open once I had conquered my PE problem I kind of went on a binge of sex with many partners, this was the 1970 doing photography.
At age 40 it was good too same quantity but working to keep food on the table and the kids left married sex less since kids were consuming time, other things became more intense back then.
Now at age 60+ the libido killers have moved out (kids) work less now only 3-4 days a week and lover is more willing to try new things than before, more time for each other.
We have a firm Sunday date and get together a couple times a week, health issues creep up on you that cause lower quantity but the quality is better bonding connection.
Old in chronological age. But young at heart and desire.
Lurker
0 likes
what sex life?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My sex life really got good around 33-35, I hated sex until I met my second husband, boy did my sex life ever get turned up, but now it's at a stand still, none at all....
Detention Seeker
0 likes
Mine seems to just get better with age I think
0 likes
my 20s good, my 30's....thank god for my 30's, lol!! In my 40's my ex was a terrible lover, so, not so much

I have three famous stories, 2 recommended reads and have come in the top ten in two competitions~ Come in and make yourself at home.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Verbal
Was your sex life better before the age of 25, or after the age of 40?

Me? After 40. I'm less selfish, more creative and open to new things, and last much longer.

my sex life was better after 25...I sleep with a little over 500 different girls by 51 when I was in a bad car wreck...