Would you sleep with a virgin?

last reply
191 replies
22.4k views
0 watchers
1 like
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yeah, but I prefer a woman who's been around a bit.
Lurker
0 likes
Nope. Missed my chance by about 6 partners with my wife and prefer the experienced ones.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yes i have notched 5 girls up so far,and 1 male virgin.
Marx Sister
0 likes
No, I can't really imagine a circumstance under which I would knowingly do that. It's not that I don't get the fantasy, but fantasy and reality are wildly different things. Secondarily, most virgins are not really (or not even remotely) age appropriate for me. There's just too much emotional and psychological change and development associated with losing virginity, whatever age you are, and it's not something I typically have the emotional energy to be sufficiently supportive of in the days, weeks, and months that follow such an encounter at this point in my life. That said, I would give someone their first blowjob or some other common sex act that for whatever reason they never experienced (long term partner who didn't want to, never expressed their desire due to anxiety, etc.). That can be all sorts of fun. Especially when it's something they've just never asked for. The first time someone does something kinky is also pretty fun, but that's kind of a different thing.

Also...

Quote by ronkt
"Yes i have notched 5 girls up so far,and 1 male virgin."

Gross.

Not because you have slept with virgins, but because you used the term "notched". People are not notches, tally marks, or any other kind of score to be kept.
My Featured Stories
The Snowglobe Conspiracy – Solving a great mystery | There Is No Butterfly – Time Travel competition entry | Incurable Arousal – Most viewed | Toxic, But Not Sinister – Mutual loathing at its finest | You Were – An experience in the second person | Desiderium – A scattering of lovers
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My girlfriend took my virginity 47 years ago when I was seventeen and she was sixteen and not a virgin.

My wife was a virgin until we were married. I took hers on our wedding night.

These are the only 2 girls I have had sex with.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For me, they were boys (about my own age). I have provided a few with their first experience of the delights they will always remember.
There have been a few girls I have been able to add to the virgin 'oral' list.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by alison90
The first guy I slept with was not a virgin. The next seven were all virgins. From there on and off I have slept with a dozen or so more virgins. Two of them female. It's been a few years now since the last time. Maybe never again just because I'm getting older. Not ruling it out though.

Where were you when I was young?
Scribble and Dribble
0 likes
I have, so yes. Can't say either was a memorable romp, though.