Would you remove your blindfold?

last reply
33 replies
3.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Your partner takes you to a fancy hotel for the night, after a few drinks in the bar you are taken to the room and blindfolded. After a few minutes have passed you become aware of another presence in the room, would you remove your blindfold or trust your partner completely and enjoy your blind date?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd remove mine, can't be too careful these days even with someone you know.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I would leave it on and enjoy the mystery of what's to come
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd leave it on..... the excitement would bring new heights never to be forgotten.
Lurker
0 likes
There are times when I spend entire days blindfolded (depends on who is visiting as to whether I am allowed to see them) so no, I would not remove my blindfold.

Seeing people in the street and not knowing whether or not they have fucked you is an interesting mental topic.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I would definitely leave it on. Just the thought of not knowing what was to come........wow
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by nichols_10
I'd remove mine, can't be too careful these days even with someone you know.

Unfortunately, this.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I trust David implicitly, so I'd leave it on and enjoy what he had planned for me.
The Linebacker
0 likes
My wife couldn't keep the secret that long. In no time she'd rip off my blindfold and gleefully yell, "See who it is!"
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
no, i'm afraid i wouldn't be down for this unless it was something we had discussed prior to it happening.

Say. Her. Name.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It would depend on my level of trust with the person who did the tying of the blindfold. There are certain people I can say that I would trust completely in that situation and leave it on. However, if it were someone in whom I didn't have the best faith then I wouldn't resist the urge to start asking questions and take a peak at my surroundings.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
I would trust her, and be excited at the possibility of what comes next (heh).
Lurker
0 likes
Blindfold stays on.

I'll take whatever I can get.

It's just a blindfold. If we are talking bondage or I hear kitchen appliances revving in the background,
I'd think about it.

If I hear the grind of opening and closing pruning shears, I might peak.

If I hear a group of chuckling Smurfs, I'd remove my blindfold.
I've been through that one before, and don't wish too again.

Hint: Permanent blue balls. True story. Well, almost.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Trust him

Art can never exist without naked beauty displayed.
Lurker
0 likes
Depends how ugly my partner was, frankly.
Lurker
0 likes
Oh hell why not... life is short and adventures go by never to be again... so catch one while you still can and ride it, screw it, suck it or lick it but just do it. NO REGRETS.
I'm not for everyone
0 likes
Quote by puddleduck
Depends how ugly my partner was, frankly.

Hahahahaha! That was cold, puddleduck, damn cold. I approve.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Talesofus2
Your partner takes you to a fancy hotel for the night, after a few drinks in the bar you are taken to the room and blindfolded. After a few minutes have passed you become aware of another presence in the room, would you remove your blindfold or trust your partner completely and enjoy your blind date?

trust my partner
Lurker
0 likes
i would have to remove mine the unknown and questioning who it is would get the better of me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh no...leave it on and enjoy the incredible sensations, heightened by the mystery. And. of course, secretly hope everyone indulges me!
"If you knew what you were doing you would probably be bored."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Take it off I wouldn't trust she didn't set me up
Story Verifier
0 likes
I'd remove it if it wasn't something we had already planned.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not getting the blindfold close to me
Lurker
0 likes
Well...If it ist my partner und I can't trust them to not hurt me in any way?

Then why are they my partner? Why would I be with them at all?

So,...thinking my partner knows me, und ist doing something they know I will like,
I would not remove my blindfold, why would I? Spoil their surprise, und mine?

Simply relax, go with it, enjoy the yummy excitement und suspense they have planned for me...smiles

It would most definitely be someone else we both know anyway,
as any good partner would not want me to get a disease because it ist from someone we not know.
Marx Sister
0 likes
Of course I would remove it. Without my consent that would be a huge, [i[huge problem. In fact, it would be a clear cut case of assault. That much more clear cut in the event I were intoxicated.
My Featured Stories
The Snowglobe Conspiracy – Solving a great mystery | There Is No Butterfly – Time Travel competition entry | Incurable Arousal – Most viewed | Toxic, But Not Sinister – Mutual loathing at its finest | You Were – An experience in the second person | Desiderium – A scattering of lovers
Lurker
0 likes
I trust my wife unconditionally. I'd leave the blindfold on and enjoy the ride!