Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Which part of gods country are you from?

last reply
30 replies
2.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Constant Gardener
0 likes
The New York Times has it all figured out.

I learned I'm from Alabama. Or Mississippi - or a little spot South of Kansas City.

The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I took the quiz. I live in Denver Colorado but I was raised in Akron Ohio. The three cities it listed for my "most like" are Akron Ohio, Cleveland Ohio and Minneapolis/St. Paul Minnesota.

Not bad.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Technically I don't live in the US, but I took the test anyway. I got Glendale California, Honolulu Hawaii and Boston Massachusetts.

Coincidentally, both Cali and Hawaii are high on my list of awesome places to live, so that was cool.
Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
Never lived in these places (though most of my family on my mom's side DOES live in Nashville and I've visited there more than any other place in my life) but I have lived most of my life thus far in the midwest, still Missouri mostly because of childhood and college.

Not bad.

Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
another Canadian here taking an American quiz! eh!

and it's hilarious .... a couple of the questions I had to answer "other" or "never heard of ___"

I couldn't get the map to save (hahaha ... this netbook sucks) .... but apparently my word choice is similar most to those in Baton Rouge, Fort Lauderdale and a senior-citizen city of Pembroke Pines, Florida. Could the places be further from Canada?? hahaha

But, accent-wise - there's no doubt I hail from the Commonwealth ... I still say/use words like trolley, corridor and lift, to name only a few. But lucky for me, I understand American, usually, very well!!
Awesome Lady
0 likes
Took the quiz; it was surprising. I've been raised in Washington DC Virginia surburbs, but am most like Birmingham, Montgomery AL, and Jackson, MS And I was sure it would say I had no accent.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm surprised in that I thought I lost my Boston accent having lived away half my life and travel the northern hemisphere. Well it does say I lost it but I still have a Massachusetts accent (which is quite varied as I see it/hear it).
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by elizabethblack
Took the quiz; it was surprising. I've been raised in Washington DC Virginia surburbs, but am most like Birmingham, Montgomery AL, and Jackson, MS And I was sure it would say I had no accent.

That sounds lovely on a lady, that is, if she is friendly and sweet!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Everybody has an accent albeit not necessarily regional. Most US accents can be traced back to Elizabethan times. This can also explain some of the more archaic meanings used within US speech as, due to a degree of isolation, meanings have stayed the same whereas UK English for example has changed more.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was born and raised in Ohio and my three cities are Grand Rapids Detroit and Toledo!
Believe in yourself and all things are possible
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I didn't save the map, though I got Seattle, Tacoma and Salt Lake City. The first two I can see, seeing my just southern B.C. , Salt Lake I don't get, seeing how far Utah if from me.
Matriarch
0 likes
Maybe I should move to L.A...

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not bad from someone in the UK! New Orleans and Baton Rouge!
CurlyFries
0 likes
I got Aurora and Rockford, IL along with Madison, WI. Close enough!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Apparently, i'm from Salt Lake City, Madison, WI, or St Paul/Minniapolis. who knew!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Kate's from Boston, New York, and Providence! lol

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
Quote by nicola
Maybe I should move to L.A...

Consistently SoCal eh, nicola?

Do you secretly have some blonde surfer/beach bombshell girl in you?
0 likes
I am not an American, but according to this I would be from Boston, Providence or Pembroke Pines.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Stockton, CA
Albuquerque, NM
Detroit, MI

Been to all 3 never lived in any.
“If you find it hard to laugh at yourself, I would be happy to do it for you."
Lurker
0 likes
OMG this one shows me near to most of my Lushies :P

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Houston, Tx - Jackson, Ms - Baton Rouge, La
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Interesting - MILWAUKEE, ROCHESTER and BUFFALO.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I got Boston/Worcester, MA and Glendale, CA. I live in MA so it's accurate enough.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
God lives and resides in New Zealand ! Hence the term " God's own Country ", however much as i would like to be near him, I find Christchurch too cold, Auckland too Icky, so I have lived in Brisbane ( too close to the Gold Coast !) and finally Darwin and I cannot afford to live here in my old age ( retirement ) so I am going to Cebu, Philippines, where the food is fresh, the women are a delight, and the odd typhoon comes through now and again ! However I can afford to live here on my Kiwi / Aussie pension. I shall however from time to time come back to Darwin and New Zealand to get grounded again !
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quite accurate. I live in Atlanta but my mom is from Birmingham.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
ft myers fla......love it..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A few people are mistaken as everybody knows AUSTRALIA is God's country... beautiful white sandy beaches, pretty women, koalas and me, what else could you ask for. he he
"Hey, don't knock masturbation! It's sex with someone I love." Woody Allen

"I am willing to admit that I may not always be right, but I am never wrong." Samuel Goldwyn
0 likes
it says Boise, Des Moines, and Spokane

nope Spokane is closer

stay naughty,
Feline