I Wanted To Be A Rock Star Like Joan Jett

But I Ended Up Being An Interior Designer Like Casey Noble

Lurker
0 likes
I wanted to be a football player... and lift the world cup

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious
Damn I am grown up and what have I become??

Al freakin' Bundy!

Yea but you're cuter.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i wanted to be a marine biologists and go out on boats and scuba dive and explore the ocean. sad

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
I wanted to be a movie star like Eddie Murphy.

Lurker
0 likes
I wanted to be a doctor and cure Cancer
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite
i wanted to be a marine biologists and go out on boats and scuba dive and explore the ocean. sad

Now that's what I want to be when I grow up
Lurker
0 likes
FBI agent
Lurker
0 likes

So far, right on track ...

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I wanted to work on the bins, lol....and then I wanted to be a lawyer as a second choice!!
This post comes to you from the original and highly disorganised mind of mine...be scared, I certainly am, lol
0 likes
I wanted to be a photographer, a writer (a full-time one who earned a living that way), a psychologist or a doctor. I didn't end up being any of those, but I'm happy with the way things turned out.
Lurker
0 likes
A vet. I wouldnt go for that now but I'd actually quite like to do something working with animals
Lurker
0 likes
I wanted to be a policeman since I was a wee boy, but growing up and seeing the.police presence dwindling just made me lose faith and then there was the fact that when criminals are caught, the justice system (in the UK at least) failed to punish them adequately - at least in my eyes, but enough politics, I don't wanna be starting a war. At present I have no idea what I want to do. I have skills, but I don't know how to best put them to use, so I'll just be happy with my current job until I find something I can really enjoy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I wanted to be a truck driver! yep i know not very girly, but i thought they looked so shinny and big... Sighs i wish i had a big truck!!!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by sprite

[img][/img]
I wanted to become a marine biologist too!!
Lurker
0 likes
I wanted to be a beach bum. A Surfer Girl. Teach a little surfing and enjoy the beach.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I wanted to be a film director (still do) and win an Academy Award for Best Directing, then retire from film and run for President. I'd be the next Ronald Reagan biggrin
Lurker
0 likes
I wanted to be a professional musician (Trumpet player). I dabble a bit now, so all was not lost.
Lurker
0 likes

and when I grow up I want to be the best streaker in the world of sports ...

Lurker
0 likes
An astronaut!
Lurker
0 likes
Singer/pop star

I'm working on it !
Purveyor of Sweetness
0 likes
i want to paint and travel full time...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I wanted to be either a geologist or an archeologist. But instead, I majored in history in college, and became a licensed professional civil engineer, and a professional woodwind musician. But when I was sixty, I decided screw it. I am not gonna grow up.
"There's only three tempos: slow, medium and fast. When you get between in the cracks, ain't nuthin' happenin'." Ben Webster