Login

What's your wish for Christmas?

last reply
18 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes
To be able to get together with extended family. I'm not holding my breath, though. My brother's family had it back in the early days but it sounds like it doesn't confer lasting immunity so even they may not be safe. At the very least, I imagine my aunt and uncle (both in their 80s) would stay away. My diabetes is a risk factor for me, too. So likely just my son coming home for a while (he lives about 6 hours away so we mostly see him on these days).

As for gifts? We don't exchange gifts but if we were, maybe a real book or two. I find e-books only carry me so far still.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I just don't know ... I'm afraid to even make a wish.
colin123
0 likes
For a vaccine for this awful virus. looks like my wish could come true.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The end to 2020... with a a vaccine on the way in 2021 .. things are looking up... maybe it will be good year...
Sexy Mature Female!!
Resident Otaku
0 likes
I will never get my ultimate wish which is a cure for my sons with Duchenne, so I'm hoping I finally get the diagnosis I need for my neurological condition. I'm like those people on the Diagnosis programme with a clear neurological disorder for 11 years and to the frustration of my neurologist, they haven't found the answer yet. I'm having genetic testing at the beginning of December so it may happen and then I can start appropriate treatment.
0 likes
I just want some time with my wife so we can cuddle and bond together. 18+ years since she has touched my cock.
Gold hearted fun loving Aussie Angel
0 likes
for someone to find a cure for this pandemic so we can all be with our loved ones
Carey’d away.
0 likes
Mostly just a bunch of Jane related things tbh.

Or better yet, Jane herself.

My heart has wi-fi and the password is Drew Carey.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That people will be able to enjoy Christmas, Diwali, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, Las Posadas or Festivus as they see fit.
Lurker
0 likes
I would love a white xmas
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I already got my wish. . . a new President.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That all the crazy shopping doesn't start another Covid wave but it will I think.
Chatterbox Blonde- Rumps Mystical Bartender
0 likes
To get converted from being a contractor so I can have a paid vacation for once.

I know I'm greedy.
Whatever was posted is always meant in love and respect never to offend.
I'm also highly likely to have posted this from a phone so there may be typos or odd word changes, auto correct can be a pain.

I've been listening to my kinky pencil here's my current work

My current Competition entry is here
A Cure For Stagefright

I put a little banner in here, it might change. I'm still messing about with it.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Call me Mr. Grinch cause I always just want it over with
Lurker
0 likes
That all children could have a wonderful Christmas!
Unfuckwithable
0 likes
That would be harsher punishment for parole violators, Stan.

And world peace!

Courtesy of Miss Congeniality (2000)
You should first read this Looky Here!!

and then this Free stuff

then say 'Hi'
Green Bay Packer Fan
0 likes
A white Christmas