Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What's the most F'd up thing you've ever seen with your own eyes?

last reply
32 replies
3.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
While working for the Forest Service, We were instructed to close some existing roads, & open some new ones just recently built..We headed west on #53, checking our maps..
arriving at the proper location , we closed off a rather smooth,well traveled road,Placing the wire basket , We filled it with rocks . Thus securing the ROAD CLOSURE Sign / Marker..
going back East about 75 / 100' We again filled a basket full of rocks, along with the proper road open sign..

The new road had been created by a D-7 or D-8 cat. using a ripper..New road now consisted of mostly Basalt rocks, Ranging any where from 10" / 14" in diameter and very jagged..
The beauty of this Fuck Up , was that both roads ended within a couple hundred feet of each other..

Scary not at all, unless one considers, that this was GOV. ordered & paid for with your tax dollars.
Scarlet Seductress
The most fucked up I'd rather not say.
It's still something that plays on my mind from time to time.

Something I will share with you is this:

I was sat in the waiting room of an A&E at hospital a few years ago, I'd fractured a finger playing hockey in school and was getting an x-ray.
A police car came screaming up to the door, lights flashing, sirens blazing and two cops dived out of the front seats and helped a colleague out of the back.
Although all of his clothing was black, I couldn't see a single inch of him that wasn't covered in blood. As he stumbled with them propping him up either side he was leaving footsteps of blood on the floor.
He was cradling his right arm and his face was as white as snow - I dare say a few more minutes and he'd have bled to death.
I read in the paper a couple of days later that the officer had been responding to a disturbance at a local pub. A fight had broken out between rival football supporters and when trying to break it up, he'd had his right hand blown off by a sawed-off shotgun.
Mazztastic
I've seen a lot of fucked up things in my time - funny, I remember a few of them just now, but here's one...

We used to live on a farm which was right beside the motorway. It was opposite a really dangerous on ramp and there were often crashes at it (they eventually closed it off, it was such an accident blackspot). Anyway, this one time, a car pulled out onto the motorway and was subsequently hit by a car. It spun off onto our land and when my dad and I heard the crash we ran down to help. A young woman was trapped in her car and a fencing post/stab had pushed up through the floor of the car and through the seat of her car, between her legs, effectively pinning her in place. It didn't hurt her.

When we got to her, she was screaming and panicking but unhurt - I hope that she realised just how lucky she was...

Another more upsetting one was when a pig that we owned escaped onto the motorway one night, her piglets followed her. She got hit by a truck and all of the piglets were killed too... That was simply awful...