What words do you shout when you orgasm

last reply
125 replies
9.2k views
5 watchers
55 likes
Lurker
0 likes
what words or noises do you scream or grunt when you orgasm, either on own or with a partner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No actual words, more sort of noises....
"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere." - Groucho Marx
Lurker
0 likes
Nah none really apart from maybe 'fuck'. Not really into shouting someones name or anything like that
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not sure if this was meant for the women or the men or both, but I would love to answer. When I orgasm, I don't say anything. I usually just grunt or sigh heavily as I ejaculate.
"So don't cry to me.
If you loved me,
You would be here with me.
Don't lie to me,
Just get your things.
I've made up your mind."

--Evanescence
Lurker
0 likes
I think the HB doll meant for everyone.

I just grunt loudly in Italian, usually.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by roccotool
I think the HB doll meant for everyone.

I just grunt loudly in Italian, usually.

Yeah this posting was for all men and women. Come on Rocco share with me some new Italian orgasmic words, do not keep them all to ones self ha ha
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Quote by HoneyBee000
Come on Rocco share with me some new Italian orgasmic words

Oh Yes Rocco. Tell us something orgasmic in Italian

It's just a variation of "ohs" and "huhs" during orgasm.
Building up to it I might say a few little words though.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I grunt a few times, and then sing "God save the Queen".
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Charley
I grunt a few times, and then sing "God save the Queen".

is that the sex pistols your singing then ha ha the facist regime haha LOL
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
But of course, Honey. I snarl like Rotten, too.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by HoneyBee000
what words or noises do you scream or grunt when you orgasm, either on own or with a partner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOLY SON OF A BITCH FUCK SHIT MOTHER FUCKING DIRTY OL SLUT CUNT...oopps that when I hit my thumb with the hammer.

OH BABY...with a mighty groan!!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh God ______ your so fucking hot you're making me cum so hard I LOVE IT!!! pant pant moan moan squeel etc. etc. etc. and several variations there of

Sound familar - you know who you are
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I get excited I tend to mutter things in other languages, mostly german.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ummmm, German.
Lurker
0 likes
With a really intense orgasm, I've just simply yelled out loud. I think my speech center shuts down at that point.
Lurker
0 likes
"... No words to describe it... They should've sent a poet..."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh that's it Baby....damn you're gonna make me cum....OH SHIT!.....Oh YESSSSSSSSSSSSS

erm...or something like that
"I can resist everything except temptation." - Oscar Wilde
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
partner name and oh god and you are unbelievable
Carpe Diem

Red out
Lurker
0 likes
"I coulda had a V8!"
Forum Whore
0 likes
Quote by roccotool
"I coulda had a V8!"

Lurker
0 likes
HYAWATHA!! (Scary Movie 2, for those who don't get it)
Forum Whore
0 likes
Depends on the person and how good it is. Lots of panting and moaning, I rarely am able to form coherent thoughts, let alone speak. Or I generally go for "OhmygodI'mcumming!!!!" Or something like that...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
like those above its mostly in other languages like Spanish, Koren, Danish, and i love to count to his strokes in Okanowin ... well that one is an inside joke ... if not those or the other languages i know its moans and grunts ... i had a boyfriend that would tell me "GRUNT IF YOU HAVE TO!!" just before he was ready

“There is a sacredness in tears. They are not the mark of weakness, but of power. They speak more eloquently than ten thousand tongues. They are messengers of overwhelming grief...and unspeakable love.” ~ Washington Irving

"Have you ever been in love? Horrible isn't it? It make you so vulnerable. It opens up your chest and it opens up your heart and it mean someone can get inside you and mess you up. You build up all these defenses, you build up a whole set of armor, so that nothing can hurt you, then one stupid person, no different than any other stupid person, wanders into your stupid life... You give them a piece of you. They didn't ask for it. The did something du mb one day, like kiss you or smile at you, and your life isn't yours anymore. Love takes hostages. It gets inside you. Eats you out and leaves you crying in the darkness, so simple a phrase like 'maybe we should just be friends' turns into a glass splinter working its way into your heart. It hurts. Not just in the imagination. Not just in the mind. Its a soul-hurt, a real gets-inside-you-and-rips-you-apart pain. I hate love." ~Neil Gaima
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by roccotool
"I coulda had a V8!"

*BONK*

GOOD ONE!!

“There is a sacredness in tears. They are not the mark of weakness, but of power. They speak more eloquently than ten thousand tongues. They are messengers of overwhelming grief...and unspeakable love.” ~ Washington Irving

"Have you ever been in love? Horrible isn't it? It make you so vulnerable. It opens up your chest and it opens up your heart and it mean someone can get inside you and mess you up. You build up all these defenses, you build up a whole set of armor, so that nothing can hurt you, then one stupid person, no different than any other stupid person, wanders into your stupid life... You give them a piece of you. They didn't ask for it. The did something du mb one day, like kiss you or smile at you, and your life isn't yours anymore. Love takes hostages. It gets inside you. Eats you out and leaves you crying in the darkness, so simple a phrase like 'maybe we should just be friends' turns into a glass splinter working its way into your heart. It hurts. Not just in the imagination. Not just in the mind. Its a soul-hurt, a real gets-inside-you-and-rips-you-apart pain. I hate love." ~Neil Gaima
Lurker
1 like
CUM IN ME HONEYYYYYYY!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
*GRUNT* "UHHH I LOVE BUTTERNUTS!!! OHHH BUTTERSTUFF!!!!!! AHHHH" *GRUNT'N'SNARL*

*PUSH PARTNER OUT OF BED AND START SNORING*

In order to know virtue, you must first become acquainted with vice.
- Donatien Alphonse Francois de Sade

-------
En vis mann slår aldri en hund i klubben med en stokk, fordi hunden vil vende rundt og biter mannens ballene av.
Lurker
0 likes
muttering in different languages?

More or less just a lot of satisfied grunting from me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
ME:...WHO'S IS IT, WHO'S PUSSY IS IT. .....HER:... debbie's......ME:....Ahhh mannnnnn.