Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What was your favorite childhood cartoon?

last reply
145 replies
11.1k views
1 watcher
3 likes
0 likes

7 Mar 2018

Beatlejuice TV Series on VHS (thanks to my parents) cause last episode aired December 1991 and I didn't exist yet. (Own them on DVD too)

The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy.

Still watch cartoons so I have many more I love.

--

Batman Animated Series

SpongeBob SquarePants

Queen Flirt
0 likes

Martin Mystery

Word Wizard
0 likes

I know its not a cartoon, but saved by the bell, Sabrina the teenage witch and are you afraid of the dark where my three fav shows as a kid.

Chat Moderator
0 likes

Wacky Racers...

characterized by intense feeling; passionate; fervent

Intensely devoted, eager, or enthusiastic; zealous

vehement; fierce burning, fiery, or hot
Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Sailor Moon

'..May the Lord watch between you and me when we are absent from one another..' Gen31:49 😇

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

There was not that many around at that time - I did like Tin Tin when i was around 10 years old.

Easily amused
0 likes

Underdog!

Bite of lightning, bark of thunder!

Fighting all who rob or plunder!

Tintinnabulation - first place (Free Spirit)
Comet Q - second place (Quick and Risqué Sex)
Amnesia - third place (Le Noir Erotique)

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Looney Toons/Merrie Melodies

Robotech

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I have more than one. Underdog, The Flintstones, Road Runner, Archie, Rugrats (I was a single dad and my daughter liked it). I still watch today if I'm awake. Our local channel has "Tune in with me" every morning at 7:00. Popeye, Looney Tunes, Tom and Jerry, etc. They mix in other old ones also.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

La vuelta al mundo de Willy Fog. Spanish version of around the world in 80 days. It was lovely!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Popeye

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Quote by ebonysummer

Teen Titans

How do you feel about Teen Titans Go?

Batman: The Animated Series was amazing when I was a kid and has stood the test of time. Mark Hamill was an iconic Joker, stories were interesting and unique. Trivia fact: Harley Quinn came from this show originally, not the comic.

Gargoyles was also fun but it’s a little more cheesy now that I’ve watched a few episodes again.

The Tick, absolutely hilarious.

Headbanging ape from cold North 🤘
0 likes

I would say the ones I consistently watched and enjoyed throughout my childhood were the Looney Tunes/Merry Melodies. Bugs, Elmer, Wile, and more.

Someone mentioned Beetlejuice. I loved that cartoon when it ran. Think I actually saw it before I ever saw the movie.

Apes can talk dirty, too. Here's my entry in the "Dirty Talk" competition. Read it and let me know what you think. A virgin student gets a special present from his female housemate.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/first-time/free-use-friday-or-a-sweet-taste-of-cherrys-pie-3

Headbanging ape from cold North 🤘
0 likes

Quote by RowanThorn
Batman: The Animated Series was amazing when I was a kid and has stood the test of time.

I was a young adult by the time it came along but it remains my favourite portrayal of Batman in movies or TV. I have been a Batfan since the days when the Adam West series was still kicking around in syndication.

Apes can talk dirty, too. Here's my entry in the "Dirty Talk" competition. Read it and let me know what you think. A virgin student gets a special present from his female housemate.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/first-time/free-use-friday-or-a-sweet-taste-of-cherrys-pie-3

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Looney Toons, Bugs and Yosemite mostly, always felt bad for Wylie. Though as a teenager Thunder Cats (well, a couple of them).

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I always like Quick Draw McGraw, Yosemit Sam and of course the Roadrunner & Wiley Coyote.