What the hell is a Ear Condom?

last reply
12 replies
2.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes

Ok we all know Lady Gaga is out there, but can some one please tell me what the hell is a Ear Condom???
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That's for when your are on your knees blowing him and he gets a little too excited and it slips out of mouth, across your cheek and into your ear. It prevents you having a ear wax flavored cock when he finally gets it back in to your mouth.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Isn't that to stop the transmission of STD's during aural sex?
Writing quality explicit material for over eight one-hundredths of a century.

"If, after hearing my songs, just one human being is inspired to say something nasty to a friend, or perhaps to strike a loved one, it will all have been worth the while." - Tom Lehrer

"There is no such thing as good luck or bad luck; only adequate or inadequate preparation for a statistical universe." - Robert Heinlein
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Urgh, what you must wear when this track comes on.

I hate her music but it's interesting how seh references religion in a lot of her sogs, isn't she catholic? I think Lady Gaga is speaking from Mary Magdalene's point of view (not a cultural sense but future) that she would treat Judas indifferently whether or not he repented, just as Jesus did to her and that she is in love with someone even though they betrayed her , as Judas did Jesus (in which Judas kisses Jesus). If you want to be protected and don't want to hear the truth wear an ear condom.

'scuse me if this makes no sense, I am a little bit drunk.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Fugly
That's for when your are on your knees blowing him and he gets a little too excited and it slips out of mouth, across your cheek and into your ear. It prevents you having a ear wax flavored cock when he finally gets it back in to your mouth.

it should be mentioned that there's a nose condom as well... nothing worse than having a cock in your nostril and the aftermath; snot flavored cock. silly

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

0 likes
Quote by Fugly

I guess this gives a different meaning to the saying "let me stick my dick in your ear....so you can hear where I'm cumming from"

The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Boss01
Isn't that to stop the transmission of STD's during aural sex?

Lurker
0 likes
It's important to wear an ear condom because you really do not want to end up with hearing AIDS lol
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
It's to keep Bie-fuck, Spearshit, and other "artists" that have no talent from being stuck in your head.

"So how does it feel to know that someones kid in the heart of America
Has blood on their hands, fighting to defend your rights
So you can maintain the lifestyle that insults this family's existence"

Security is mere illusion; yet in that illusion lies security.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Fugly

Never put anything into your ear smaller than your elbow.
"Happiness is doing it rotten your own way."Isaac Asimov (1994)
Lurker
0 likes
I think that's a pseudonym for the mute button. Shhh!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In the context of the song it sounds like a metaphore for keeping out things you would rather not hear. Basically, plug your ears so that you will not be offended by what she says.
Please check my profile before friending me or sending me a PM or chat request.
Failure will result in being ignored and repeated failure in blocking.

[URL=www.lushstories.com/forum/yaf_postsm418350_Win-Custom-Erotic-Fiction.aspx]Win Custom Erotic Fiction by Vita![/URL]

"There is a face beneath this mask but it's not me." V - V for Vendetta

"If we shadows have offended, think but this; and all is mended that you have but slumbered here while these visions did appear..." Puck - A Midsummer Night's Dream - William Shakespeare
Lurker
0 likes
It's what Spock has to use to cover his ears when he's making it with an Earth chick. Those points leave bruises damnit.
Hey that's probably some sort of pun!
XX
BB