Login

What satisfies you?

last reply
16 replies
2.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
What do you get great satisfaction from?

I love when I've completed a landscaping project like the one I did this morning around my new paver sidewalk. Put lights, potted plants, rocks and a couple hostas on the outside edge and made a mulch and stepping stone path through the existing garden where the old cement sidewalk was removed. The grass has to grow in the newly seeded area but I think it looks pretty good!

My other source of incredible satisfaction is a certain sexy someone I met right here on Lush last September! Yes he's Someone Really special!

Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Lurker
Bunny.,, That is beautiful. ,, Oh .,, just getting my yard mowed makes me happy. ,,, I got a big one.
Active Ink Slinger
Wow! Great job, Bunny! You are soooo talented!
Active Ink Slinger
Great job Bunny....wheres the door? My greatest satisfaction is when I have helped a person in need....
Rookie Scribe
Satisfaction for me is a good bottle of pinot noir, a crusty baguette with butter, and a fat slice of foie gras seared with caramleized peaches.
Lollipop Girl
That looks great bunny...wanna come do my yard?

I love knowing that I did a great job at work..or in the garden and my flower beds...or teaching something new to someone.
"Haters make me FAMOUS!!!"

Sassy
Lurker
Though I bitch about doing it and I am miserable after words at times I enjoy cutting the grass. Yeah I know strange considering I can't breath sometimes but I do like it. LOL

And going on a long bike ride on my ratty old single speeder bicycle. Nothing as satisfying as that.
Active Ink Slinger
When my son gives me hugs and kisses, and tells me he loves me, I feel satisfied.
When I get all of the laundry caught up and the house clean, I'm satisfied.
A Crunchwrap Supreme and a large Dr. Pepper really satisfies!
Lurker
A long deep sleep
Shopping
Her smile
Rainbow Warrior
When I get caught up! ...which is seldom!
The Linebacker
Winning in athletics has always temporarily satisfied me until the next competition. My job is a competition, so successfully making the deal – very satisfying.
Lurker
Meeting deadlines
Doing things for others
A good orgasm
Shopping
The Bee's Knees
having a very productive day
good convos with friends
reaching a goal
orgasms
that ever elusive good night's rest
that first sip of really good coffee
the last bite of chocolate cake

Say. Her. Name.

Active Ink Slinger
I get the most out of giving my partner whatever they need to be happy.
Lurker
Having an online affair. Now having one with the most satisfying woman I ever met. Love you Micki.