What satisfies you?

last reply
16 replies
2.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What do you get great satisfaction from?

I love when I've completed a landscaping project like the one I did this morning around my new paver sidewalk. Put lights, potted plants, rocks and a couple hostas on the outside edge and made a mulch and stepping stone path through the existing garden where the old cement sidewalk was removed. The grass has to grow in the newly seeded area but I think it looks pretty good!

My other source of incredible satisfaction is a certain sexy someone I met right here on Lush last September! Yes he's Someone Really special!

Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Lurker
0 likes
Bunny.,, That is beautiful. ,, Oh .,, just getting my yard mowed makes me happy. ,,, I got a big one.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Wow! Great job, Bunny! You are soooo talented!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Great job Bunny....wheres the door? My greatest satisfaction is when I have helped a person in need....
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Satisfaction for me is a good bottle of pinot noir, a crusty baguette with butter, and a fat slice of foie gras seared with caramleized peaches.
Lollipop Girl
0 likes
That looks great bunny...wanna come do my yard?

I love knowing that I did a great job at work..or in the garden and my flower beds...or teaching something new to someone.
"Haters make me FAMOUS!!!"

Sassy
Lurker
0 likes
Though I bitch about doing it and I am miserable after words at times I enjoy cutting the grass. Yeah I know strange considering I can't breath sometimes but I do like it. LOL

And going on a long bike ride on my ratty old single speeder bicycle. Nothing as satisfying as that.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When my son gives me hugs and kisses, and tells me he loves me, I feel satisfied.
When I get all of the laundry caught up and the house clean, I'm satisfied.
A Crunchwrap Supreme and a large Dr. Pepper really satisfies!
Lurker
0 likes
A long deep sleep
Shopping
Her smile
Troublemaker
0 likes
Bacon
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
When I get caught up! ...which is seldom!
The Linebacker
0 likes
Winning in athletics has always temporarily satisfied me until the next competition. My job is a competition, so successfully making the deal – very satisfying.
Lurker
0 likes
Meeting deadlines
Doing things for others
A good orgasm
Shopping
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
having a very productive day
good convos with friends
reaching a goal
orgasms
that ever elusive good night's rest
that first sip of really good coffee
the last bite of chocolate cake

Say. Her. Name.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I get the most out of giving my partner whatever they need to be happy.
Lurker
0 likes
Having an online affair. Now having one with the most satisfying woman I ever met. Love you Micki.