Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What new story categories would you like added to Lush?

last reply
85 replies
7.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
I have two thoughts.

1) Cheating Husbands. We have "Wife Lovers" but not one about husbands who cheat.
2) Sci-Fi. Now, I know for this category it might require Lush to allow "non-human" characters to have sex, but it's just a thought.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by elitfromnorth
Should add a category containing Norwegians in one way or another. Everybody knows bitches loves Norwegians

Oh Come on Elit, everyone knows Norwegians can be found under the Fetish category.HJfPJhUmyC8onp2j
Clumeleon
0 likes
Quote by NymphWriter
2) Sci-Fi. Now, I know for this category it might require Lush to allow "non-human" characters to have sex, but it's just a thought.

Lush already allows non-human characters under the supernatural category, so long as they are not animals or animal-like, e.g., centaurs.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by clum

Lush already allows non-human characters under the supernatural category, so long as they are not animals or animal-like, e.g., centaurs.

or scotsmen! *giggles* just to make up for it, this is just for you...

new catagories for Lush:

Mathmatics & Stories with Correct Grammar. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by NymphWriter
I have two thoughts.

1) Cheating Husbands. We have "Wife Lovers" but not one about husbands who cheat.

cheating husbands go under supernatural, because we all know they're mythical creatures, right? smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes
I think the categories are fine. Anything that isn't covered by the categories is covered by tags that can be searched, and these tags are in and of themselves subcategories. If every little thing were listed in its own category, we'd be scrolling the homepage forever. It would just be a clusterfuck of categories, and it seems a bit counterproductive.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Clumeleon
0 likes
Quote by sprite
Mathematics & Stories with Correct Grammar. smile

Fixed that for you, silly Sprite.

I should totally write a mathematics-themed story. Or maybe ALL my stories should be mathematics-themed. I think I had an idea for one once, actually...

It's an up-and-coming genre, I tells ye!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
How about specifying the nature of the bisexual stories. Within the bisexual category I'm really only interested in those featuring MMF activity.
Clumeleon
0 likes
Quote by Paulfromma
How about specifying the nature of the bisexual stories. Within the bisexual category I'm really only interested in those featuring MMF activity.

Again, can (and should) easily be done with tags.
Lurker
0 likes
Improvements of interracial stories?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by clum

Again, can (and should) easily be done with tags.

I think that is easy to say and easy to understand but if authors don't tag stories as such then how can a reader find that particular subject. For instance I am reading a story now in the bisexual section that would fit the MFM tag you refer to but the tags on the story don't reveal that at all. The tags are simply bisexual, first time and blowjob.

If a person is searching for a mmf story that one would never come up.

Simply saying it can easily be done with tags still doesn't help when the tags aren't there.
Clumeleon
0 likes
Quote by HotBttmInBriefs
I think that is easy to say and easy to understand but if authors don't tag stories as such then how can a reader find that particular subject. For instance I am reading a story now in the bisexual section that would fit the MFM tag you refer to but the tags on the story don't reveal that at all. The tags are simply bisexual, first time and blowjob.

If a person is searching for a mmf story that one would never come up.

Simply saying it can easily be done with tags still doesn't help when the tags aren't there.

I take your point but searching "MMF" gives 196 results, and "MFM" another 73. Surely enough to be getting on with.

Tags are ultimately the responsibility of the author. If the verifier feels there are essential tags missing then we will add them but it's the writer's decision how much to tell readers before they start the story.

In the end, an author only hurts his own story by not properly tagging it. If it means that people looking for that type of story miss it, then that's his loss. The readers will find more, I assure you.

Authors, take note.
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by clum

I should totally write a mathematics-themed story. Or maybe ALL my stories should be mathematics-themed. I think I had an idea for one once, actually...

Clarissa snatched the calculator from his hand and threw it across the room. As the shattered pieces of the Sharp EL531WB-WH bounced and skidded across the polished floor, she hitched up her short skirt and slowly straddled his lap.
Michael managed to prevent his hand shaking long enough to reach into his trouser pocket and take a much needed puff on his asthma inhaler. Through steamed up glasses he watched as she leaned forward, pressing her ample bossom against his chest and whispered softly in his ear, "Mathematicians are so fucking sexy."

Clumeleon
0 likes
Quote by Liz
Clarissa snatched the calculator from his hand and threw it across the room. As the shattered pieces of the Sharp EL531WB-WH bounced and skidded across the polished floor, she hitched up her short skirt and slowly straddled his lap.
Michael managed to prevent his hand shaking long enough to reach into his trouser pocket and take a much needed puff on his asthma inhaler. Through steamed up glasses he watched as she leaned forward, pressing her ample bossom against his chest and whispered softly in his ear, "Mathematicians are so fucking sexy."

Whew! Is it just me, or is it getting hot in here?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by clum

I think Maths stories would only appeal to the lowest common denominator
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Quote by clum

I like it. You could write about a semi colon that was unsure if it wanted anal sex ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by slipperywhenwet2012
I think the categories are fine. Anything that isn't covered by the categories is covered by tags that can be searched, and these tags are in and of themselves subcategories. If every little thing were listed in its own category, we'd be scrolling the homepage forever. It would just be a clusterfuck of categories, and it seems a bit counterproductive.

yeh i agree cuz wankin is much more produdtrive
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Pennylovesu

lol - a girl after my own heart biggrin

Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by Pennylovesu

I dont believe you said that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
only problem with a humor category would be the subjective nature of the topic...how many times did some send you something you thought was really funny, and you go, "huh?" Hell to this day, I still don't understand why my friend keels over into helpless laughter over Napoleon Dynamite.

As for a category for good grammar stories, that might be unfair because you would drive the teachers in the group nuts if they found someone's participles dangling in the good grammar section.
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by overmykneenow

I think Maths stories would only appeal to the lowest common denominator

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by nicola

Ah come on, you're giggling - admit it! Smirking at least
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Buz
I think the categories seem to be very well covered and I can't think of anything I'd want badly to add. If we did add I'd say maybe a College Story category. But as it is that can be pretty well covered in the other categories, especially Group Sex. So I'm mostly well satisfied with the status quo.
~Crystal; PM Me.?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
College stories, true stories.
0 likes
Yes I commented on a post from 2013. Sorry to bump it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I see we have added a Latex category to the Tube section...how about a Latex category for stories? Might be fun to see some rubber lovin'! biggrin