Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What is your favourite category to read on Lush?

last reply
95 replies
8.3k views
0 watchers
1 like
Her Royal Spriteness
Quote by Verbal

Tough crowd.

As for me: exhibitionism, bondage, BDSM, flash. The usual suspects.

you left out kitties smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
Quote by sprite

you left out kitties smile

There is no Kitty category (he said bitterly). Despite my having written Fuckkitty, a story that I thought would spawn a Kitty category all by itself.
Her Royal Spriteness
Quote by Verbal

There is no Kitty category (he said bitterly). Despite my having written Fuckkitty, a story that I thought would spawn a Kitty category all by itself.

Don't give up hope. I continue to petition Nicola for one. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Primus Omnium
Over half of my pieces here are poetry and the majority of awards I've received are for poems. So, my personal favorite to write is Poetry (Erotic or Love). However, it is not my favorite to read, necessarily. I enjoy reading so many categories and they tend to be related to the talents of the person writing the work.
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
Quote by sprite

Don't give up hope. I continue to petition Nicola for one. smile

And tentacles! And KITTIES WITH TENTACLES!!!
Her Royal Spriteness
Quote by Verbal

And tentacles! And KITTIES WITH TENTACLES!!!

that's even too weird for me... *steals idea and starts writing*

Troublemaker
Don't really have a fav category, mostly I read writers I like. Sometimes I even read stories about tentacles.
Active Ink Slinger
For the most part I like Dom/sub relationship stories. I also like female exhibitionist stories.
Lurker
I mostly read certain authors that I can relate to. Sensuality, dark, etc. I guess that I would fall into the Supernatural category. However, I have written several stories of the Victorian era.