Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What is your favorite turn-on food?

last reply
14 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes

What kind of food gets your juices flowing?

6 votes remaining
seafood (4 votes) 67%
meat (4 votes) 67%
veggies (1 vote) 17%
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What kind of food gets your juices flowing?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well, seeing that I have to choose between seafood, meat, or veggies, I would have to say that a filet mignon, seasoned with only salt and pepper, and grilled to perfection.

But, in all reality, a good homemade mac and cheese would do the trick!
"So don't cry to me.
If you loved me,
You would be here with me.
Don't lie to me,
Just get your things.
I've made up your mind."

--Evanescence
Lurker
0 likes
What does this have to do with the website announcements and feedback on the site?
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Good question! Thats why I moved it. LOL
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm a meat and potatoes kind of gal. A grilled steak...and I'm there.
Lurker
0 likes
As long as I can look across the table at the stunning Tech Goddess' eyes, any food will do.
Lurker
0 likes
reddiwhip and chocolate body paint
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Actually, any food works for me because I'm always horny, however, if the Missus gets in some lobster or Tiger prawns then I know SHE has plans and that REALLY gets my juices going. LOL
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Grilled fresh caribbean spiney lobster with garlic butter or curried or jerk and that's because I'm usually in Jamaica the most romantic place in the world when I'm eating it
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Red Snapper, of course.
Lurker
0 likes
What a bizzare choice of food to make my mouth water, I choose meat as I need to see my man's meat before my mouth starts watering haha lol.

If I had to make my own choice it would have to be fruit, Strawberries and thick cream mmmmmmmmmmmmm now thats better for me.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Grilled Sea bass with mango salsa Mmmm…
Algol
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by HoneyBee000
If I had to make my own choice it would have to be fruit, Strawberries and thick cream mmmmmmmmmmmmm now thats better for me.

Agreed!
Lurker
0 likes
Food doesn't turn me on. Men do. Sheesh.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen

ha ha ditto
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by HoneyBee000
Quote by chefkathleen

ha ha ditto

HB and I are thinking alike today. LOL