Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What is the riskiest place you have ever masturbated?

last reply
610 replies
71.5k views
10 watchers
67 likes
On a bus? On a plane? In the college library? (Ooops, that's mine.)
Got a handjob on a bus....but masturbation? hmm i would have to say in the bathroom at school.
backseat of the car
At my work desk ;)
In school during class
in a car on the interstate... while i was driving...
In a doubledecker train but the whole top section of the car I was in was empty.
I jacked off under a blanket in the living room with my mother and father in-law sitting in across the room and in the char beside me. I also jacked off driving down the road a number of times.
under my desk in classroom
I have several, actually. I don't know which ones are riskier, but they all seemed pretty risky.

I've done it several times while parked in my car, once during the day in the parking lot of a fast food place. I've done it while standing outside my house, without the luxury of a fence to hide behind. I've also done it in two different wooded areas. Every single one of these times, I was completely nude.
AT desk at work and church parking lot
At work is the riskiest I can think of. Of course, the fact that a couple of those times I was cybering makes is that much riskier.
I guess it was while babysitting when the kids were asleep. I'd call the boyfriend and we'd have phone sex. >_>
driving down the 405 fwy.... at work.... in a mall parking lot while waiting for someone.... hey when the urge hits ya just go with it. lol
In a car driving donw the interstate after a day of being at the beach, watching all those half naked women walking around.
My office meeting room, just before we were due to have a meeting!
In a crowded coffee bar... and at work
-At work under my desk

-At work on top of my desk

-Inside a Starbucks

-On the light rail

-In my car driving home from work

-At the beach in Coronado
Well, let's see... at work in the gas station hut-thing, in public restrooms, in an empty classroom of my high school over a summer break (was there helping my mom - she works there, had some free time ^_^), at a friend's house in the bathroom, outside on a bench in my neighborhood at night (that one was phone sex-HOT), outside other places, in the backseat of the car on a lite-night drive home (I was a teenager). lol
In my car driving at around 80kph. I had to stop before I had a mishap.
while riding a city bus
in a hot tub at the hotel pool
Under the bleachers in the gymnasium at an all-girl's prep school, during a basketball game.
"There's only three tempos: slow, medium and fast. When you get between in the cracks, ain't nuthin' happenin'." Ben Webster
Def my desk at work, and there are like 4 cameras on me. I just couldn't help myself....was well worth it!!
in the hallway at my boyfriends college dorm
At my desk in an open plan office