Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What is the largest number of orgasms you have had with another person in a 24-hour period?

last reply
8 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Eight, and with the same woman! And, she had eight, too, and loved every one of them! Love to all, Nicky XXOO
Lurker
0 likes
Four! It was one of those improptu friendly fucks with a long time FWB. We were both married to others; lived in the same cul de sac. we had many quickies in our 20+ year relationship. One winter both spouses were stranded away from home due to a MAJOR blizzard. Power lines were down, etc.

Fortunately, my home had a generator so i had heat. The FWB and I spent 3 days fucking, sucking and generally indulging ourselves in most of the fantasies we discussed doing if we ever had the opportunity.

It was the second day of our fuckfest that I came four times and she lost track of how many times she came. We spent that day naked in front of a roaring fire sipping wine and toking!.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
11 but that was 40 years ago and lots of tequila involved - It was fun while it lasted but sore for the next few days.
Unfuckwithable
0 likes
4 and then I was as sick as dog. Took me ages before i would touch another cocktail.
You should first read this Looky Here!!

and then this Free stuff

then say 'Hi'
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Six. But I'm always down to try to beat the record
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can’t quite recall but I think my record is six orgasms in a day through sex.
It was with an ex girlfriend that I hadn’t seen in weeks. We greeted at the door and ran to the bedroom for sex. We went back and forth with positions for a few hours while I got off three times. Later on, we had dinner and then retired to the hot tub for another round (orgasm 4) followed by relaxing and then yet another round after that (orgasm 5). Once we finally decided to call it a night, we went to bed and had sex once more before falling asleep.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

0 likes
I'm sure I probably hit 4 or 5 back in my youth when my recharge time was lower and my libido higher but that would have been at least partly through masturbation. These days, twice by any means would be a record.
Lurker
0 likes
7 and would love to run into that guy again
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Eight, but we paced ourselves. And I consumed a lot of fluid producing foods. Some of which ended up being used for, well, things other than just eating.
Writing quality explicit material for over eight one-hundredths of a century.

"If, after hearing my songs, just one human being is inspired to say something nasty to a friend, or perhaps to strike a loved one, it will all have been worth the while." - Tom Lehrer

"There is no such thing as good luck or bad luck; only adequate or inadequate preparation for a statistical universe." - Robert Heinlein
Lurker
0 likes
After attending several workshops on sexual inadequacy my partner and I became sex maniacs. I learned how to transform premature ejaculation into multiple orgasmic climaxes. We joined a swinging club and used our newly acquired skills with new partners. I fell in love with one of my life long partners and we continually have weekend marathons. My personal largest number of orgasms in a 24-hour period was thirteen. However, the last few were with very little ejaculation. The sensation of an orgasm was there but the amount of cum was just a slight clear ooze. My partner stayed with me for nine of those orgasms then just let me have my fun. We've transformed multiple orgasms to just a few or several that are volcanic eruptions. Plus, we don't try to break any time frame schedule. We just love slow deep penetration with prolonged orgasmic sensations that last for hours. Keep in mind, it all started because of those workshops. They were invaluable in being able to reach the experience of insatiable deep penetration.