Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What is the best line someone has said to you to get you to have sex?

last reply
52 replies
4.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If this thread has been done before I apologize in advance...

Mine was a first date; we had gone to a George Winston concert and after enjoying a brew a local bar. I was trying to get the waitress attention to order another round when my date said. “Hey Algol... What winks and fucks like a tiger?” “I don’t know what?”

I looked over and saw her winking just as the waitress came over. “Check please!”
Algol
Lurker
0 likes
Man ,, i dont know what I was thinking . ,, The best line I have ever heard was ,,, and I quote .,,, Hey little boy would you like a ride in my car ???!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Algol
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Quote by shameless009
Man ,, i dont know what I was thinking . ,, The best line I have ever heard was ,,, and I quote .,,, Hey little boy would you like a ride in my car ???!!!!

oh my god

SHAMELESS!!!
Lurker
0 likes
It was interesting . !!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Algol
Lurker
0 likes
Come to think about it .,, Neither one of my two EX. wives have ever been told that story.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm not too sure I want to hear it either... Did that really happen?
Algol
Lurker
0 likes
Yes. ,, I wont tell the story.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm sorry... ok, thanks!
Algol
Lurker
0 likes
But, I would do it all over again if I got the chance with another woman like her !!!
Lurker
0 likes
At a Christmas party from the party "Santa": "Hey pretty girl, wanna come back to Santa's house and play with his elf? Ho! Ho! Ho!"

It didn't work but it was awfully damn cute.

Lurker
0 likes
Mine was 'wanna fuck' and it made me laugh so hard I had to let the dude buy me a drink...
Lurker
0 likes
Lois,, you are too easy.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by shameless009
Lois,, you are too easy.

how bloody rude (winks)...I said buy me a drink not fuck me senseless in a drunken stupor lol
Lurker
0 likes
It's all good.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm a guy. I don't need a line to get me to have sex!
Lurker
0 likes
I will share with you most memorable one.

I was around my 20th birthday and he was in his 30'. He approached me and I let him to talk to me; he started with flirting and seduction...he was going on and on what would he do to me, how much he is experianced... After a while I was getting interested by this very experienced lover so I asked him: How many women did you have? And his answer cracked me up.

His number was five?!!

I must have been missing something
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by DamonX
I'm a guy. I don't need a line to get me to have sex!

DamonX, I think you missed the question, thread is. "What is the best line someone has said to you to get you to have sex?"

I'm a guy as well, Women have used lines on me...

Lois and She and Shameless, Thank you for sharing...
Algol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It is kind of cliched now, however, in life BK, my wife unexpectedly strolled into the lounge wearing a bustier, stockings and heels whilst I was watching the footie on the telly and coyly said, "What do you fancy for dinner?"

Aah! I miss those days.
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by mercianknight
It is kind of cliched now, however, in life BK, my wife unexpectedly strolled into the lounge wearing a bustier, stockings and heels whilst I was watching the footie on the telly and coyly said, "What do you fancy for dinner?"

Aah! I miss those days.

Thank you Sir Knight...
Algol
Lurker
0 likes
There are times when I am clueless, you know like really, really, really clueless. It is not a fault, just sometimes I find myself seeing one thing and thinking another.

I was at her place, we were talking about things, I don't remember exactly, something to do with this and that. She wore a blouse that was cut to show off with out exactly showing off. Anyway, I noticed a button had come undone allowing a peek at the very sexy bra she had on. It was quite erotic in a subtle way. We kept talking, Another button came undone. I missed the signal totally. Out of the blue she says, "If I have to undue another button to get your attention I'll do the laundry instead." I couldn't stop laughing for a long time.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Kyle
There are times when I am clueless, you know like really, really, really clueless. It is not a fault, just sometimes I find myself seeing one thing and thinking another.

Not to stereotype, but it seems to me that being clueless to these kinds of signals is more common among intelligent men. It's like the old adage, they're so smart they're stupid.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Alissa
Quote by Kyle

Not to stereotype, but it seems to me that being clueless to these kinds of signals is more common among intelligent men. It's like the old adage, they're so smart they're stupid.

Those special moments and Miss.Alissa, you couldn't say this nicely.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Kyle

I was at her place, we were talking about things, I don't remember exactly, something to do with this and that. She wore a blouse that was cut to show off with out exactly showing off. Anyway, I noticed a button had come undone allowing a peek at the very sexy bra she had on. It was quite erotic in a subtle way. We kept talking, Another button came undone. I missed the signal totally. Out of the blue she says, "If I have to undue another button to get your attention I'll do the laundry instead." I couldn't stop laughing for a long time.

I think we (guys) are clueless; sometime you have to smack us over the head to get our attention.

I was out of town sitting in a hotel bar and had a few drinks. When I paid the bill I gave the bartender cash. She said. "What room are you in?" "I paid cash" I said. "I get off at twelve... what room are you in?" "What?" I said...."Oh never mind..." Then it hit me...Another opportunity missed.
Algol
Lurker
0 likes
LOL Mine was when I was ummm ok was real young. It was with best friends bf, we were talking about different places to have sex. I told him we would have to try them out and let the other know how it was. Next thing I knew he was telling me "Why do we have to tell each other? We can try them together." Well lets just say that inspired a true story for me, and yes he got laid that night. He he he
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ali, hizlylsextoy Thank you both for your input those are good...
Algol
Constant Gardener
0 likes
At a New Year's Eve party I attended at the tail end of 1983, my best bud was playing lead guitar in the band (4 guys) who lived in the house the party was being thrown in.

It was right before the group started playing in their double car garage and I was down in the basement standing around a pool table, waiting to play a game with the winner of the match occurring before me.

I'd been making small talk with a few single women and there was one rather, ummm, homely young woman attempting to gather my attention by rubbing her breasts into my left arm and smiling up at me.

Out of nowhere to my right I heard a feminine voice, "Beat it horseface, that's my boyfriend your breathing on."

I turned my head slowly and there before me, stood a statuesque, 5'9" blonde, angular face - big brown eyes, tanned complexion, built like a brick shithouse. Grinning at me with one raised eyebrow and a fresh drink cup in one hand, her other hand with nicely manicured nails on her left hip.

"That was...cold."

"Oh, I'm sorry...if you'd rather flirt with her than fuck with me, I can always make tracks."

To which I cocked my own eyebrow and replied, "I would much rather fuck with you, where and when?"

"Take those stairs right behind me and walk up one flight, hang a right and walk up the next flight of steps, two doors to your right, ten minutes."

I found out later she was the drummer's soon to be ex-girlfriend. That was his bedroom.

He'd invited half a dozen groupies to come and pay attention to him and she'd flat had enough of his act.

He must've been out of his mind...Jon liked to toke it up during a gig, and they played cover songs for an hour...she, at 22 years of age was extremely F.I.N.E. fine.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That was a good story WellMade...
Algol