What do you do on this date

last reply
23 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's your second date. You go over the otherd house for dinner. You excuses herself to use the bathroom. In the bathroom you spill your drink all over the toilet paper. Looking for a new roll you look into what seems to be a toiletries box. Turns out to be filled with vibrators, dildo's. handcuffs, etc. You pick up a vibrator, turn it on and it is abnormally loud. The sound echoes in the bathroom. You exit the bathroom and get back to the dinner table.

What do you do????
His side and her side, host and guest open reply
Artistic Tart
0 likes
I completely pretend like I didn't see or do anything in the bathroom, and maintain that front almost no matter what. I don't think you have much choice unless it's a drunk group of unusually festive and sexually open guests.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sorry about this misspelled words. Cell phone is tricky.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I probably wouldn't mention anything (unless I was very drunk or we were already having kinky convo), but I'd be secretly excited and looking forward to our eventual playtime with the toybox.

Well... unless there was something super freaky in the box like a giant rubber fist or a buttplug the size of a bowling ball.
Lurker
0 likes
Why would you keep that stuff in the BATHROOM??????? xx SF
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

Well... unless there was something super freaky in the box like a giant rubber fist or a buttplug the size of a bowling ball.

Can you please drop this...... Let it go Doll........ IT WAS A BOWLING BALL!!!!! A REAL BOWLING BALL, FOR BOWLING..... IT WAS NOT A BUTT PLUG!!!!!

(How many times do I have to say this...... Sheesh!)

She brings it up all the time time..... At a dinner party once at mine when my new boss and his wife were there..... At my parents anniversary party..... (Once at a fucking bowling tournament with my work colleagues.... "OH, so you actually bowl with it AS WELL????!!!????")

Mind you, the outsize rubber fist IS strictly as ass-tool.................

xx SF
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by stephanie
Quote by Dancing_Doll

Can you please drop this...... Let it go Doll........ IT WAS A BOWLING BALL!!!!! A REAL BOWLING BALL, FOR BOWLING..... IT WAS NOT A BUTT PLUG!!!!!

xx SF

Let's be honest now... that bowling ball was really an anal bead that had broken off the chain, wasn't it. The bowling pins were the butt-plugs. I gotta get my toy shapes right! Plus when I hear you saying "stretch" from the other room, I know you aren't just watching another one of your work-out videos.

Hehe... ok, I have now traumatized myself with these images. Must. Cleanse. Mind.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious
Quote by ricinatl
In the bathroom you spill your drink all over the toilet paper.

Why are you sipping your drink while you are on the toilet?

GOOD GAWD! That was my first thought too!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen
Quote by Dudealicious
Quote by ricinatl

me too!! i mean who does that??
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LittleMissBitch
Quote by chefkathleen
Quote by Dudealicious
Quote by ricinatl

Mmm hmm.... and here is the photo evidence. Chef, LMB one of you needs to own up to being the girl in this pic.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hmmm girl sitting on toilet drinking yellow fluid

Gawd I hope that is an alcoholic drink she is drinking, otherwise she is very dehydrated
Lurker
0 likes
That reminds me of Slimer from the Ghostbuster's cartoon. In one hole, out the other.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well, beer seem to be processed by the body rather quickly, maybe she's just concerned with optimizing her time?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LittleMissBitch
Quote by chefkathleen
Quote by Dudealicious
Quote by ricinatl

My first thought, too. Figured he was using that as an excuse to snoop through her things! "Ooopsy, spilled my drink!"
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen
Quote by Dudealicious
Quote by ricinatl

Come'on you lushes, don't tell us you've never taken your glass of booze into the toilet and been happily swilling it down while giving back what you borrowed just 40 minutes earlier.

I do this all the time.

I do not go rummaging around inside people's cabinets. Nor would I pick up any sex toys I might see laying about, unless I'm pretty sloshed...and then I might take it back to the dinner party and ask for a demonstration.

Yeah, I'd be pretty lushed out.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
Quote by chefkathleen
Quote by Dudealicious
Quote by ricinatl

Come'on you lushes, don't tell us you've never taken your glass of booze into the toilet and been happily swilling it down while giving back what you borrowed just 40 minutes earlier.

I do this all the time.

Yeah, I'd be pretty lushed out.

Uh... nope. But it makes me laugh to think that you do. And then I wonder, why am I not surprised?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister
Quote by LittleMissBitch
Quote by chefkathleen
Quote by Dudealicious
Quote by ricinatl

Mmm hmm.... and here is the photo evidence. Chef, LMB one of you needs to own up to being the girl in this pic.

shit! that was before i went blonde!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I guess I'd just ask if we can go ahead and open the toy box now instead of wait until the third date.

HA Just kidding. I wouldn't say anything. They would probably think I was a creepy snooping stalker or something if they knew that I knew. So I'd pretend not to know. But Ii would greatly increase my desire for a third date!

Tuck's American Roadtrip! Albuquerque Anal

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/tucks-american-roadtrip-albuquerque.aspx
You are invited to read Passionate Danger, Part II, a story collaboration by Kim and ArtMan.
http://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/passionate-danger-part-ii.aspx

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As Guest:
I'd come back into the hostess' dining room, and say to her, "Excuse me, but I made a terrible mistake, and spilled my drink all over the toilet paper." I would not say a word about looking for a replacement roll , or the "toybox". But not telling her she needs to get a fresh roll out before she does whatever she goes in there for is just plain rude. Now, if she chose to pursue the matter, and ask If I went looking for another roll, I might say something like, "I did, but all I found was a box of toys. and....um....well, since the subject has come up, just where does that bowling ball GO, anyway?"

As host: I would not have a problem. I know where all my toys are, and the bathroom ain't it.
"There's only three tempos: slow, medium and fast. When you get between in the cracks, ain't nuthin' happenin'." Ben Webster
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
if i was a guy think I am sooooo lucky!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by stephanie
Quote by Dancing_Doll

(How many times do I have to say this...... Sheesh!)

She brings it up all the time time..... At a dinner party once at mine when my new boss and his wife were there..... At my parents anniversary party..... (Once at a fucking bowling tournament with my work colleagues.... "OH, so you actually bowl with it AS WELL????!!!????")

Mind you, the outsize rubber fist IS strictly as ass-tool.................

xx SF

so yeah, it's not ok if Doll does it, but you don't see an issue with bringing up the subject of my baseball bat at every get together. how many times to i have to tell you that i keep that latex sleeve on it to protect the wood from drying out and keeping it oiled prevents it from cracking!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.