What are your 3 wishes?

last reply
32 replies
3.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Open to everyone in Lush. You are granted 3 wishes they can be anything you want from fame. money , power or looks. I am curious as to what the members of Lush would ask for. Mine are 1. Godd health cause without it no matter what you have if your not health you can not enjoy it. 2. To be comfortable when it comes to money sure millions would be great but I would like enough to not have to stress about bills and take a vaction every year to a new location around the world. 3. Have someone to grow old with. I know my wishes sound like something from a movie or a book but they are my honest answers at this time in my life.
Lurker
0 likes
Firts would be to be with my honey the beautiful Sexynsweet09 second be able to have enough money for me and her to go around the country by motorbike. Third to be happy and healthy
Lurker
0 likes
1) For my children to be happy for the rest of their lives
2) To have enough money to do whatever I wanted, whenever I wanted to do it
3) To be able to play (and play well) every musical instrument
0 likes
1. I'd wish for my kids to grow into happy, healthy adults.
2. To have all my family within driving distance instead of half a world away.
3. To be debt free for the rest of my life.
Lurker
0 likes
To become 100% a woman at last. Something that I was denied when I was born a boy. And, have been spending years trying to correct. To become disease free & to live a long & safe life as a woman.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
1. Live in Puerto Rico

2. All my fantasies come true

3. Happiness for everyone forever
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
More
Everything
...and NOW!
Lurker
0 likes
1) Never to lose my eyesight or memory.
2) To still be able to walk everywhere when I'm older.
3) Don't want to turn into a negative grumpy person when I'm older.
Lurker
0 likes
1. Eternal Life.
2. Extreme Wisdom.
3. A salary of 500 thousand a year.

In that way I could be happy and give back forever.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
1. a new heart and better health
2. have enough money to be comfortable in life
3. have a big family in a big house on a farm near my hometown

“There is a sacredness in tears. They are not the mark of weakness, but of power. They speak more eloquently than ten thousand tongues. They are messengers of overwhelming grief...and unspeakable love.” ~ Washington Irving

"Have you ever been in love? Horrible isn't it? It make you so vulnerable. It opens up your chest and it opens up your heart and it mean someone can get inside you and mess you up. You build up all these defenses, you build up a whole set of armor, so that nothing can hurt you, then one stupid person, no different than any other stupid person, wanders into your stupid life... You give them a piece of you. They didn't ask for it. The did something du mb one day, like kiss you or smile at you, and your life isn't yours anymore. Love takes hostages. It gets inside you. Eats you out and leaves you crying in the darkness, so simple a phrase like 'maybe we should just be friends' turns into a glass splinter working its way into your heart. It hurts. Not just in the imagination. Not just in the mind. Its a soul-hurt, a real gets-inside-you-and-rips-you-apart pain. I hate love." ~Neil Gaima
Forum Whore
0 likes
1. For every friend to be happy (This means that you all get your friggin wishes)
2. To have a stable job that I love
3. Not to be depressed anymore. (I hide it well, generally, but I don't want there to be anything to hide.)
Lurker
0 likes
I know the feeling,,Lady.#3
1 live fast.
2 love hard .
3 die young.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
1) To touch people's lives, better said, to make a difference in people's lives. Be it just a smile when they need it, or a shoulder. (My Inner Voice would like to say......Or just to fondle and grope.)
2) Encourage people to hope and dream that the world is a good place to be
3) To be able to be an outside observer since the beginning of time till the end of time, to watch, to understand why certain decisions, acts were made and done.
Living life and enjoying life are two different things... just need to figure out how to do both at the same time to live it right!

Woman... GO FLY A KITE!!!!! Take a slideshow walk with me on a walk through the parks of Inner Mongolia, China. Then enjoy the tale of a very traditional day in the life of a white Woman in China.
Forum Whore
0 likes
Quote by Woman
(My Inner Voice would like to say......Or just to fondle and grope.)

Why am I not surprised?
Lurker
0 likes
#4 I want the woman that is left after I'm gone to hear good things spoken of me at my funeral,,like ,,he was a good man ,,or tales of what I done to help them in their lives.
Forum Whore
0 likes
My fourth wish is to be able to unload and figure myself out
Lurker
0 likes
In no particular order:

1. Self-employed or comfortably retired altogether.
2. My own plane. (Sounds a bit materialisitic I know, but I have this fantasy of being able to take my own plane up above the clouds at sunset and just chase those golden rays.)
3. Just to know.. just once in my life ... that a woman actually wants to be with me.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Lady_Lydia
My fourth wish is to be able to unload and figure myself out

I so understand that!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by shygeek
In no particular order:

2. My own plane. (Sounds a bit materialisitic I know, but I have this fantasy of being able to take my own plane up above the clouds at sunset and just chase those golden rays.)
3. Just to know.. just once in my life ... that a woman actually wants to be with me.

You should listen to a band called Athlete - Beautify. It will remind you of being in that plane high in the sky, this song is perfect for you.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by HoneyBee000
Quote by shygeek
In no particular order:

You should listen to a band called Athlete - Beautiful. It will remind you of being in that plane high in the sky, this song is perfect for you.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by HoneyBee000
Quote by HoneyBee000
Quote by shygeek
In no particular order:

You should listen to a band called Athlete - Beautiful. It will remind you of being in that plane high in the sky, this song is perfect for you.

Sorry i told you the wrong song, it is Space Jelly - Lemon Jelly.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
1. 2. and 3. - Happiness
Lurker
0 likes
1. Health
2. Happiness
3. The lust of a very bad woman
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by HoneyBee000
Quote by HoneyBee000
Quote by HoneyBee000
Quote by shygeek
In no particular order:

Sorry i told you the wrong song, it is Space Jelly - Lemon Jelly.

Thanks! I'll check it out.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
1.To be able to have children
2.A man to grow old with
3.Long life and happiness
Lurker
0 likes
1. To inspire my daughter
2. To see her smile ever day
3. Live long enough to see her get one of her wishes
Lurker
0 likes
1. To see my boys grow up happy.
2. See them get married.
3. To know I made a impact on some ones live that was good.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
1. To be able to be with the man of my dreams.
2. Eternal youth and good health.
3. Inner peace.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
1. For everyone to spread only love and kindness
2. For my children to be happy, responsible, and to follow their hearts.
3. To watch this all unfold, with someone by my side
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
1. World peace.
2. Sufficient prosperity for my family and myself that we never need to work again, regardless of whether we choose to.
3. As near to perfect health as possible for all those under the umbrella of wish #2.