Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What are you going to do with your tax refund?

last reply
11 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes
Buy a PS4. Just about every other game system I ever owned, I had to wait at least a year after it came out. They were always too expensive, but this time, I'm just gonna buy one only a few months after it comes out. For the rest of it, I'm probably just gonna save it, and I also have magazine subscriptions to renew too.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
most likely pay off some bills. Maybe get an hour long massage smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What is this said "Tax refund?"lol
The Linebacker
0 likes
Tax refund? I'll be writing a check to the IRS.
In-House Sapiosexual
0 likes
Yeah, what tax refund? I can't remember the last time I actually received a refund.
? A True Story ?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by avrgblkgrl
Yeah, what tax refund? I can't remember the last time I actually received a refund.

ya need your work to take out too much during the year, then you will overpay, and get some back. all the while the government has had YOUR money tax free.
Lurker
0 likes
Yeah I wish, I don't want to think about the check I have to write to revenue Canada... grrrr
Chat Moderator
0 likes
For those from foreign lands that have no idea what a tax refund is... Its when you overpay the taxes in your paycheck to the government... You can end up with a tidy sum of money to spend as you wish...

I will be getting a check... It will be banked...saved...tucked away... for a trip I want to take very soon... smile
characterized by intense feeling; passionate; fervent

Intensely devoted, eager, or enthusiastic; zealous

vehement; fierce burning, fiery, or hot
Artistic Tart
0 likes
No refund for me. I'm having to write a big ass check.

Gotta pay the Man. The Man will get his money.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
throw it into the ole nest egg - nothing else better to do with it.
❤️️🌹Elusive Enigma 🌹❤️️
0 likes
It will go into the bank and be saved for a later time.
 Kissing your lips while straddling your lap.