Login

thread notifications

last reply
6 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Is there anyway to get notifications on the site when someone replies to a thread you have posted on?
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Magik
Is there anyway to get notifications on the site when someone replies to a thread you have posted on?

If they quote you in their reply, it will show up on your timeline - otherwise, no.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Blackbird Supernova
0 likes
Quote by sprite

If they quote you in their reply, it will show up on your timeline - otherwise, no.

I thought there was a "follow this thread" option? Or is that only for those you start yourself?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by sprite

Ok thanks smile
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by RavenStar

I thought there was a "follow this thread" option? Or is that only for those you start yourself?

umm.... you're asking the wrong person, i am clueless, at times, you know that biggrin

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Nerdzilla
0 likes
Quote by RavenStar

No, I thought that was an option as well. I've done it, actually, but it was a loooong time ago, and it only prompted your email, not your timeline... Hmm... I can't remember how to do it now. sad