Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The sexiest women of all time is... Jennifer Aniston??

last reply
62 replies
6.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Halle Berry was my first thought
0 likes
Alicia Vikander gets my vote, so does Zoe Saldana. They're both ex-dancers and it shows. They're beautiful.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Excuse me, but I think some of the "sexiest women" of all time are found here in the LUSH community ... not some celebrity enclave in Hollywood. Perhaps we need a separate thread to define just what is "sexiest".

IMHO, to define "sexiest" one must include personality, passion, caring compassion,...attitude in general. Ive found some VERY SEXY ladies here in LUSH that would be "sexiest of all times" for me. Just don't make me select just one!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think it is a list also and with considering it would be different girls for different times: I am not sure Jennifer Aniston would be on the list at all. She is the girl next door. Some that certainly would be on the list would be Elizabeth Taylor, Bardot, Ann-Margaret (for sure even if she is 76 my husband would kill me if I omitted her) and certainly close to the top of any List would be Nikki703 and Dancing Doll.

Wonder if 50 people from Lush made a list of 100 Sexiest Lushies would I make the list even if it was 101.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
We can't leave Eva Mendes out.
Lurker
0 likes
How is this thread still going on after 6 Years?

Totally the sexiest woman.... Wait... is this still 1996?

I think I rode my BMX to to corner store and stole this issue of Rolling Stone along with a handful of cherry blasters those blue fish candies that nobody seemed to like but yet every store always had in plenty.

I seem to recall holding the bunny ears on my black and white TV and jerking off to Showtime's after-hours while secretly wishing that the blurry spot over Jenn's ass wasn't so blurry.

Keep in touch... I think I might have a memory of the time I stole my sister's allowance to buy a copy of YM with Jennifer Love Hewitt on the cover...

That is really good hair though...
Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
I'll throw my two cents in with a "modern" choice. I don't agree with Jen either. Cute as a bunny. Wide material. Doesn't ooze sex though.

Sex appeal in and of itself is somewhat subjective though there are certain qualities. Eva Mendes' curves for example. Penelope Cruz fueled many a younger teen fantasies.

But... There's something about Aubrey Plaza that screams sex like a fleet of fire trucks blasting their sirens. Maybe it's those eyes. That quirky smile. The combination of both that they she's down for just about the filthiest kind of sex you can imagine. Sweaty and unhinged sex. Until you're left comatose.

Lurker
0 likes
Barbra Eden, Sophia loren, Monica Bellucci, Raquel Welch, Salma Hayek