Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The last person or thing you gave the finger to?

last reply
49 replies
4.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
A co-worker yesterday
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My husband--roommate.....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
guy in the shop this morning. he was actually following me around the whole place and tould not stop so i gave him the finger and told security. i had the last laugh.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just flipped off LASARDaddy
Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
The double bird. Yesterday. Roommate.

Then again today.

Habitual birdflipper.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LASARDaddy
I drive the speed limit or slower so I do it a couple times a day for the fucking assholes that tailgate me. I slow down. If you're in that much of a hurry leave earlier asshole because I'll make your trip longer.

I've been known to get down to 35 on the freeway and the dick head stayed on my ass even though there were 2 lanes open for him to go around me. He flashed his lights, pulled out to go around. I just smiled broadly as I kept pace so he couldn't get back over and gave him the finger as he passed his off ramp. He was pounding on the dashboard as I just kept driving away.

I will express my displeasure and my wife will tell me I'm just dragging myself down to his level. I disagree and tell her I'm just using the only language they understand to tell them. I don't care if it's a man or woman. Get on my ass and get the finger and a real delay as I slow down. I have stopped my car too.

At 60 miles an hour your car travels 88 feet in "ONE" second. At 30 it's 44 feet. Most peoples reaction time to surprise is over one second so if you're closer than that you've just hit the car in front. If you do, you're as stupid as it gets.

If you look in your rearview mirror and there is a black BMW 545i behind you with a brunette driving then that's me giving you the finger.
Story Verifier
0 likes
Interesting. But my first reaction is, "Holy Shit!", don't people think about things like speed and inertia?

I am very aware of the dangers on the freeway. I DO NOT slow below 50 if there's traffic, that's slow enough to really piss off most of them. If it's pretty deserted I'll slow even more but I am always aware of my surroundings. I never want to cause others harm but I am extremely pissed at people that don't bother to think and that's what tailgating is.

I would bet money that 98% plus of all people do not think about what's really going on. I taught drivers ed for 2 semesters while in college and discovered this thing called reaction time. For most it's almost a second before your foot even touches the brake pedal.

At 60 MPH that's 88 feet. If you're closer than that you just hit me. That's about the max speed I drive unless I have to speed up and damned few things cause that. At 90 it's 132 feet, that's 43 yards, 1/2 a football field, NOBODY can avoid an accident at that speed if something happens. If it's a truck with 10 tons of load, I don't know. I've never bothered to figure that one out but learning about inertia that way can be a very hard lesson.

I am also an engineer, computers, but I think about all this other stuff too and try very hard to not do anything dangerous. I also had an SCCA license and drove sports cars in track and cross country races. I am extremely aware of everything around me. Spacial awareness is big in my universe and that's what keeps me alive sometimes. When I drive my mind goes to a place where it perceives every other driver out there with only one purpose in mind. To kill me! I drive very defensively.

So, why should I be tolerant of some butt head that thinks it's OK to endanger my or my families life because they are in a hurry? I'm not! If you cause an accident and hurt my family because of your ignorance, I will be extremely angry.

Stay very safe
I am always a gentleman.
Lurker
0 likes

There ya go
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
my professor when they said they did not recieve my homework when i have the timestamp on the mailbox. grrrrr
my newest :)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LASARDaddy

So, why should I be tolerant of some butt head that thinks it's OK to endanger my or my families life because they are in a hurry? I'm not! If you cause an accident and hurt my family because of your ignorance, I will be extremely angry.

Stay very safe

1 in 4 people own a gun - and most own at least 4 guns - that alone makes me not to want to endanger myself or anyone else in my car. I pull over as soon as it's safe and pray they don't hurt anyone. I take down their plate number/descriptions and call the police - reporting them as being a possible DUI. Reporting as tailgating or speeding don't get the same results as a DUI.

Waved bye bye to a few as I went past where they were stopped. :d/

Last person I gave the finger to was an officious asshole Panama Immigration Official on the Costa Rica/Panama border - I was 1 day over my visa and he refused to renew my visa. Made me leave the country.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My wife, but frankly, she had it cuming.
Lurker
0 likes
My clit
Story Verifier
0 likes
Quote by Ajax

There ya go

Looks like I don't have to do anything. I hope you enjoy what's left of your right arm.
I am always a gentleman.
Lurker
0 likes
My brothers (in good fun) while on the phone with my wife.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy
The douchebag who gave me the finger just because I'm a meth head.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Wilful
Waverley Council as we drove away from Bondi Beach. The motherfuckers stung us with a $169 parking ticket after catching us out with some deliberately misleading signage. I'm just glad we weren't being followed by bikies at the time.

I hope they enjoy the cash, because I'll never spend another cent in their territory ever again. I'll be going to Manly from now on, bitches!

Bondi

Take pictures of signs and take it to court. If they are as bad as you say you will will.jYuR9ukCqhBd3qQH
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Myself!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My GF. Oh you mean as in telling to fuck off..................My Bad!! HAHA

Actually it was my GF, but it was all in fun.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My daughter but it was in a loving way. She knows how to push my buttons.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Kinky_Becky
My clit

Good answer! Otherwise, I have never used said gesture. (Really)