The Friendzone

last reply
45 replies
4.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Boy the friendzone is where I live with women ...it sucks cause no matter What I do I always seem to get in it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Ariel21

Lol if I did I planned on dating them. Its not my fault they fuck themselves over...

id love to know how i did that
Lurker
0 likes
While being trapped in this by all can cause bitterness, those who have an intimate relationship with one (or more in some of our cases) women actually enjoy having female friends where there is nothing more than mutual like.

I have three like this - we're affectionate with each other (hugs, kisses and cuddles), but it will never move beyond that and we enjoy each others company immensely.

The 'Friendzone' can be painful if you think of it as such. Myself, there are times I prefer company without there being any tension - luckily M'Lady and I seem to be in sync on this most times and we can be 'friends only' without it going further - though when we're in the mood for that.... ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Sorry dude, I dig it now, so I don't get stuck behind the white picket fence.
Lurker
0 likes
There NO absolutes when it comes to human beings BUT the guy who said forget about it 'cause it ain't gonna happen is right more often than not! the ONLY suggestion I can offer that MIGHT work is to just CASUALLY say, "I keep reading all of these articles in different place about how FRIENDS make the best lovers. the theory seems to be that it's easier to love and be honest with one another IF you ALREADY like one another. At least that's what it said in the old copy of Cosmo I was looking at yesterday (or the day before) at (or while waiting for) the doctor's office, barber shop, waiting for them to finish my oil change and tune up."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
not sure if I’ve been in one, maybe I just thought she was a tease, but I think once you are in it you will never break this orbit until you hit the self-destruct and eject button.
Lurker
0 likes
I honestly don't know why people hate the friend zone so much. It's the journey there that sucks because of all the rejection and hurt that stems from rejection. Being there is fine, a bit of a bummer, but at least you know where you stand. If you can still be friends with someone without any awkwardness after hitting on them, at least be happy because you get to know them. Maybe not as well, or in the way you wanted, but at least you can make do with it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
Getting out of the friend zone is pretty easy actually. Next time she comes running to you with her feelings 'n' shit you just go, "I'm a better listener when I'm getting my dick sucked on." Then just pull it out (make sure you're hard already).

Trust me, you will not be in the friend zone after that. You'll either be in the blowjob zone or the enemy zone.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Ariel21

Lol if I did I planned on dating them. Its not my fault they fuck themselves over...

LOL thats what it was
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by MrFrost
Also the number one thing to remember the best way out of the friend zone, don't get put there in the first place, also make your intentions known to the guy/girl you want to be with and then they will let you know if they feel the same way or not.

Don't wait too long to tell them as that is a fast track to the friend zone.

Excellent advice! If you want something, go after it and make your intentions known. If it's not reciprocated, at least you know sooner rather than later and then you can decide if the "friend zone" is an acceptable compromise or not.
Lurker
0 likes
I don't believe in the friendzone.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I have been stuck in the friend zone and it sucks.
I have no idea how you can get out of it
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
i find that making the other person aware of your feelings is the best way to get out of the friend zone. what's the worst that can happen? if they aren't interested the awkwardness wears off eventually. if they are, you scored an awesome relationship. take the plunge!

Say. Her. Name.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nia's words of wisdom are so true...

“It's nice sometimes to open up the heart a little and let some hurt come in. It proves you're still alive.”
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I've only felt friend-zoned by straight girls who I couldn't seduce to try bi-sex, but nearly every girl finds herself needing to friend-zone guys. Hope springs eternal in the loins of men. That doesn't mean the woman they yearn for has to reciprocate.