Tats!

last reply
25 replies
3.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Okay who's got a good service tatoo? I have the names of the St. Michael and St. Barbara intertwined around a cross on the inside of my upper arm and a globe and anchor on the shoulder of my other arm.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
looove military tats...lets see yours.
littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My fiancée would kill me so sorry to say I can't. She's already pissy I'm on this site with "all the beautiful women". And a woman always outranks a man so I follow orders.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by gimmesumpussy
My fiancée would kill me so sorry to say I can't. She's already pissy I'm on this site with "all the beautiful women". And a woman always outranks a man so I follow orders.

ohhh so then ur not quite an AlphaStud. good to know silly ;)
littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by gimmesumpussy
Okay who's got a good service tatoo? I have the names of the St. Michael and St. Barbara intertwined around a cross on the inside of my upper arm and a globe and anchor on the shoulder of my other arm.

I have the EGA on my neck and that is entwined with a rosary bead...
Constant Gardener
0 likes
I once drew a dinosaur on my left arm in school. Multi-colored, not discreet, but right THERE.

My dad beat the shit out of what my mother had not already scattered across the living room, when he got home.

No tats for this guy. They're so.........permanent.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
I once drew a dinosaur on my left arm in school. Multi-colored, not discreet, but right THERE.

My dad beat the shit out of what my mother had not already scattered across the living room, when he got home.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love them on women. Piercings too! There may not be anything cooler than pierced nipples. SO HOT!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale

Geez WMM... I'd kick your ass too if you put that on there!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have one of an Indian on horesback praying
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Tattoo on my wrist,

Plan on getting many more

LOVE ink
Lurker
0 likes
Angel on my left bicep, compass rose on the back of my right shoulder and a wolf that has u-dog written under it on my right ankle.

Id
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Currently have eight, working on getting my right arm sleeved.
Have wanted them since I was like eleven years old, lol.
Tattoos on women are sexy.
" 'He rubbed her shoulders sensually,' what the Hell is that? That isn't sexy. You can't do somebody in the shoulder!"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ummm all my right arm is covered starting with things of my family then yransitions into things I like and describe me. Btw I'm a tattoo artist
Lurker
0 likes
I want some(:
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i have some. my fav is the one down the center of my back. it hurt and took forever but its was so worth it. im going to get more, one for my master and hubby next...his japanese family crest at the base of my neck
my newest :)
Weaver of Words
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale

My respect for you shot up when I read this. I don't believe in tattoos, though I have seen some beautiful ones. And most guys and a lot of women I know think they are almost a rite of passage. So to hear a guy say no is a rarity. I'm also not into piercings.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have a few
Lurker
0 likes
i plan on getting one on the back of my right shoulder
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love well-done tattoos on men and women;)
Lurker
0 likes
My tattoo is on my profile pic, not a good photo as it was a selfie on phone camera. It's a whole sleeve that was done just over 15 years ago, and I still have no regrets.
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
always lovely to see a service tat .... such loyalty when I see that!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have one and my girl has my pet name for her tattooed on her wrist
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Want some!
Rawr, I'm a dinosaur. :3

(Check out my stories, babies xox)
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Want some!
Rawr, I'm a dinosaur. :3