Silly pet peeves

last reply
11 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Anyone want to share silly things that get under your skin?

Mine are:

*Loud chewing!!!
*Leaving windshield wipers on when it clearly isn't raining enough and they make that loud scratch noise
*Licking fingers really loudly
*People who don't know how to drive
lol
Lurker
0 likes
- Someone trying to talk over me while I'm speaking.
- Chewing loudly, or with mouth open.
- Filling the dishwasher wrong (there's a system damn it!)
- As a 20 year Army veteran with 5 deployments, the high number of people who feel like they NEED to have PTSD.
- Having writers block on Lush.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
-People who honk like crazy while stuck in traffic. The hell you think that'll make the cars part like the red sea? Calm your ass, everyone has some place to be as well.
-Exchanging pleasantries with a passerby. Why ask me how I'm doing if you're just going to walk on by before I get a chance to respond? Just smile or say hi instead.
-Getting caught behind people who walk really slow, and not being able to cut around them.

My list could go on forever!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
*Loud chewing!!!
lol===
YES! I have a longtime friend that I go out to dinner with once or twice a year. He's an otherwise super nice guy, but he chews with his mouth open and makes these horrible sounds. Smack, smack, slurp chomp....! It's all I can do to get through dinner every time. Just thinking about those sounds now has given me chills and made me queasy!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
1. When the nosy drivers behind me think it's their business where or when I choose to turn.

2. People who use ur when it should be u'r.

3. When people forget about Dre.

4. When people think I'm being serious when I'm just kidding.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I don't have pet peeves, I have major psychotic fucking hatreds. lol.

Probably impatient/careless drivers being at the top of the list. I could be here all night listing things that annoy me.
Just keep wallowing in your own chaotic insecure delusions.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
-people that shuffle their feet
-smokers
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Truemalduke
I don't have pet peeves, I have major psychotic fucking hatreds. lol.

This made me laugh this morning while getting ready for work =d>
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
omg, I drive semi, and my biggest pet peeve, is these grannies ( or anyone) driving below the posted speed limit in the middle lane..............

people who pull out in front of me, drive slowly, then HAVE to turn left, and wait for traffic. Ya wanna die today? lol

people who take 700 items through the 1-8 item checkout counter. While I stand behind them with four items.

the stores who run sales, but never have the item
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
People who belittle themselves ("I'm a little girl"/"Oh well, I'm just blond") - grow up!
People who easily take offence - grow up!
Sexist jokes - grow up!

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
-hypocrites
-bad drivers
-dishonest people
-loud chewers
-elitists (spending more time in a chatroom or on a forum doesn't make you anymore important or special than those who just stumbled across it
-srs bzns ppl (get a sense of humor or something...yikes!)

i know it said silly things, but i decided to post all my pet peeves instead.

elitists on the internet rank as the silliest thing ever, tho.