Sex Swing

last reply
15 replies
2.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Seeker
0 likes
Has anyone used a sex swing before? I have been looking at them online and think they look like fun. Any stories or advice on them?
Lurker
0 likes
No but I await a full report!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Been in one, used while we were housesitting, but much of the appeal is based on being with more than one person at a time. If it's just you and your partner, it doesn't do much, EXCEPT provide a good starting point to tying someone up.....if that's your thing...
"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere." - Groucho Marx
Lurker
0 likes
I used to enjoy ours. I like to swing back and forth. Was fun.
Matriarch
0 likes
I thought they were really expensive.

This one is $40 in the adult store (type "swing" in the search).

The proper ones from the ceiling are $100 more. Not sure how safe they are, wouldn't catch me on one, I'd probably pull my back.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ali2teaseu

Ditto.
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Any updates?
"I can resist everything except temptation." - Oscar Wilde
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by mercianknight
Quote by ali2teaseu

Ditto.

Same here... Full report, in full detail!
Lurker
0 likes
My advice is make sure the swing is properly secured. Or at least that you are positioned over a bed...just in case
Lurker
0 likes
My cyber wife and I really enjoyed our swing. I made the fatal mistake of demonstrating it to some door-to-door cookie sales people. I was served with divorce papers shortly thereafter.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Fun..... Don't have a real sex swing... But I use the one at the park next to me when I take a date out for some evening fun
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Lol.... I live right beside a park... So I have a public sex swing late at night.. Fun times
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
We have one, its nice to switch things up now and then. I didn't like the idea of having to set up a frame to hang it from, or hooks hanging from the ceiling, so I made some anchors that go in the ceiling and the hooks screw into them. A small hole is the only thing visible when the swing isn't in it. Actually thought about selling them since there isn't anything else like it on the market.
Anyhooters, we enjoy ours, keep in mind you get what you pay for, the cheaper ones don't have as good of padding on the straps, so its not as good for longer sessions .
Seeker
0 likes
After all of this time.... I DO have something to report on!

Don't buy the one where you have to hang yourself on the door and hold yourself up. It's kind of a good workout but can be a bit distracting and difficult to enjoy.