Sex party HELP!!!!!!!!!

last reply
15 replies
2.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I am going to be hosting a sex party soon, 4-6 girls and 4-6 guys!! How do I make it an epic one that people want to come to again???
The Linebacker
0 likes
Maybe a theme 'ssx' party?
The Linebacker
0 likes
Maybe a theme 'sex' party?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd have toys laying around, drinks, lots of "usable furniture", music, maybe have a few specific things that some of you could act out and everyone else could watch. Thoughts?
Really, sex and laughter do go very well together, and I wondered - and I still do - which is more important.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It would depend on the preferences of the people you invited.

If it was my kind of crowd, we'd have fun sex games to play, maybe some contests, just to warm up, then retire to a comfortable, well set-up place to play out the rest of the night. When things reach a natural lull, refreshments or new toys could be brought out to pique interest or change the pace, like drinks and fruit, or kinky toys and gear.
Lurker
0 likes
Wow, guys this is all really helpful, I've got plenty of toys I can bring out and I'm getting help with refreshments and games is a really good idea to get things off to a start!! Thanx for the helpxxxxxxx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh, I forgot earlier, lubes and oils and what not, there are tons of different flavors out there. Are there going to be couples coming or will this be an open season type thing (sorry I couldn't think of a better way to say everybody fucking everybody else) I can't wait to hear how your party goes!!
Really, sex and laughter do go very well together, and I wondered - and I still do - which is more important.
Lurker
0 likes
Ambiance, good food, and people that are truly comfortable with themselves. If correctly done, they'll know what to bring.
Lurker
0 likes
Not totally sure what you mean by "sex party" but I'll answer based on what my imagination makes it out to be, you employ what you feel is appropreate.
Think about appealing to all the senses. You also want to make sure people are relaxed. I'd start out with games, food, drinks, and music to let people get to know one another. I'd have condoms, lubes, oils, lotions, toys, quick clean wipes and sprays, and hand towels in various locations. You want those items at hand. What special things does your home have to offer. Is it in a climate that's warm in the evening? Do you have great privacy fencing? Do you have a pool or spa, maybe a pool table?
Sound -Choose your music wisely. I suggest making a playlist specifically for this event.
Sight - Make sure the lighting is not too harsh.
Smell - I think candles are a nice touch.
Touch - Remember to make sure the house is a comfortable temperature for nudity. Think about the various textures people will come in contact with. Pay attention to hard edges. Add extra throw pillows and blankets around. If you have sex furnature and/or a swing think about how accessable those are. You may want to have body paints.
Taste - have fruits, small finger foods, think about how messy they are (no chips). Chocolate sauce and whipped cream should be present. Not only will you want alcohol but also lots of bottled water. Thin liquids are usually best.
If you need suggestions on games I could give you a couple. More than anything make sure people have an idea of what they are walking into. Be a good host/hostess. Know your guests and make a point to introduce them to one another.

Just some things to think about, I hope it helps. Above all, a sense of humor and a smile should come in handy.
i hope your party is a hit. Have fun!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Make sure that there are condoms easily available! a nice assortment in like some colorful fiesta bowls in each room where the action might be taking place, for example. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite
Make sure that there are condoms easily available! a nice assortment in like some colorful fiesta bowls in each room where the action might be taking place, for example. smile

Thats probably for a bigger party then 8-12 people hahaha.

everyone else had it right.... except is everyone going to be just "making love" or fucking? i'd get massage oil if it was going to be sensual.
I'll just quit now while i'm ahead
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
My wife and I have held many swingers' parties - usually about 4 per year for the past twenty years with between 20 and 40 people (usually couples but sometimes with a couple of 'spare' and well-trusted guys). Though most of our guests are regulars we often get 'new blood' who've either not been in our group before or, sometimes, have never played at all before and have been brought along by good friends knowing our long-standing () reputation for relaxing, friendly, no-pressure evenings.

It's all too easy for a (usually new) guest at a party to make the mistake of thinking that everyone is up for everything so Rule No. 1 is 'No means No!'. For example, some ladies are only there for other ladies because they don't, perhaps, get a chance to play with them as much as they'd like in their real life and so men aren't what they're looking for that evening. Also, even though everyone can be confident that everyone else is there for a sexy, liberal evening it's also true that not everyone is necessarily there for actual sex. Some have come for an easy-going evening to chat with old friends, a chance to dress up in their sexy clothes, to soak up the sexy atmosphere and, perhaps, just watch others, a chance to have sex with their own partners in the presence of others (but not wanting to play with others) or, maybe, yes, some ladies and gents are looking for full-on sex with several partners within the space of a couple of hours or so. Ladies, in particular, appreciate an opportunity to get a chance to unwind after the car journey getting to us, relax in our home with a glass of wine or two, chat, gossip, laugh and generally get in the mood before deciding with whom they want to start the evening. I always think that a good balance for parties is 60% social and 40% sexual and rushing to get the physical side of the party started too soon is almost always a bad move; give it a couple of hours from the advertised start time.

If you have any new guests that aren't new to sex parties then make sure you introduce them to regular guests that you can trust to look after them so that they don't feel left out by any perception of cliquishness. If you have any newbies that haven't played at all before then, as host, you have a double-strength responsibility to make sure that they're comfortable about the evening, show them around the house and bedrooms, introduce them to others, etc, and, if they decide it's not for them and wish to leave be understanding about it, "it can be a lot to get used to at the start" and offer them the chance to come along another time for second try. We've had several couples who've come to our parties a few times before finally dipping their toes in the water and then not looking back!

We don't usually provide condoms or lube as all of our guests are used to bringing their own but it's not a bad idea as a courtesy to have some spares available. Sometimes we have couples who already play together a lot at other times and they've already agreed they won't use condoms with each other but Rule No. 2 is that use of condoms is expected unless all parties involved agree. Otherwise, no condom, no play!

We have put out our array of toys at times in the past but generally find that they're not used much. Of course, if provided, you need to make sure they're fully sterilised beforehand, all the batteries are working, the user manuals are available and they're put away afterwards having been fully sterilised again (just kidding about the user manuals).

We usually strip beds down by removing the duvet covers and pillows as they just get in the way and end up in a tangled heap on the floor (occupying floor space that others may want to use!). Also, if you leave them on the bed any 'juices' are harder to remove from a duvet cover than they are from a bottom fitted-sheet. Speaking of juices, some ladies welcome the use of a towel so they can really 'let go' without worrying about leaving large damp patches so have a few fluffy, absorbent towels handy for them.

The bedroom lights should be dimmed or low-brightness (or coloured) bulbs used. Curtains, blinds or shutters must be closed if the bedroom can be seen from outside. Also, since ladies, in particular, often arrive at parties in scanty or see-through clothing under a long coat make sure the downstairs rooms that can be seen into from the street or neighbour's houses or gardens are similarly curtained/shuttered. It all adds, anyway, to the cosy ambience of the party and helps with the escapist feel of the evening. If you're close to neighbours then you might want to consider making sure the windows are closed or try not to blush when they comment on how vocally religious your female guests were last night! It's not so much of a problem having windows closed in the Winter but neighbours are often enjoying their gardens in the Summer evenings at just the time you'd like to throw windows open because of the heat and humidity!

If some of your guests are a bit nervous (esp. if they're newbies) then sexy party games can be a bit of a threat as they might feel they're being coerced into something for which they're not prepared. However, we have had several themed party evenings that have gone down extremely well: Cops/Robbers/Gangsters/Molls, Pirates n' Wenches Ooh Aarrr! and, recently, a Roman Orgy/Toga party. There's a greater sense of involvement and anticipation for everyone if they have to put some thought into the costume they'll be wearing and, on the night, they're a good talking point to help break the ice.

We normally provide finger food (small pies, pizza, sausage rolls, cheese and pineapple on sticks, nuts, crisps/chips, celery/carrot sticks and savoury dips, grapes). You're not expected to feed everyone a full meal but it's good to have at least nuts, fruit and crisps/chips. As to drink: we tell everyone to "bring a bottle or two of whatever you want to drink" and provide some extra fizzy drinks, fruit juices and water. People often arrive with a couple of bottles of wine and forget that the driver will be on soft drinks most of the night. Make sure that the drinks area has plenty of room and try to encourage people to move away from there once they've filled their glass as, otherwise, it gets too crowded round the booze! If you don't want drinks taken upstairs you might want to put up some humorous signs requesting that drinks stay downstairs. Similarly, you might want to consider putting up signs telling the smokers where to go!

Rule No. 3 is HAVE FUN and, if you're in the South-East UK, invite us!

Paul (MajPaddy)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I presume the party has taken place. Please provide details (not necessarily gritty details). Was it a success?
Lurker
0 likes
Have you ever tried naked Twister all kinds of fun thing can happen
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite

That is a great idea from Sprite.

Also put down some plastic sheeting over foam mattresses and have everyone get naked and pour and rub baby oil all over each other and let the fun begin...
You are invited to read Passionate Danger, Part II, a story collaboration by Kim and ArtMan.
http://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/passionate-danger-part-ii.aspx

The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by Batmans8in
Have you ever tried naked Twister all kinds of fun thing can happen

I've played Naked Twister a few times!!!!!!!!! That works believe me! haha