Scents/Perfumes on woman or no?

last reply
31 replies
2.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes
Do men prefer women to wear scents or perfumes or not? I know not many women wear them today.
Meagan
0 likes
I am not fond of them, myself. No real allergy or anything, just knew too many women in the past who overdosed themselves and smelled like a perfume store. So I would rather they not but if they do, something subtle and used sparingly.
Щíccαη Щoods Щhore
0 likes
I've been using Chanel coco eau de parfum religiously for years.
It's very subtle I think but smells yummy.
Most of my friends have a pleasant scent about them as well.
I've always liked a scent of my own, never had any complaints, und many compliments.
. . .♀♌TT☩✯⁂⊕⧋▽⧊ )◯( ψΨ∅ǯǮǯ∞✾❈❁✤. . .
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Rather not. No fan of chemical warfare.

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I wear perfume every day. I fluctuate between Daisy by Marc Jacobs and the original Juicy Couture scent. I think it’s easy to overdo perfume but I can’t imagine not wearing it.
"A dirty book is rarely dusty"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I luv them . This is one of those threads were you will get a mixed response.
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
YES! So subtly erotic, and old school classy and sexy.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I don't usually wear any because I have a very sensitive sense of smell, but if used judiciously, some perfumes/fragrances are very arousing.
Mana wahine
0 likes
Quote by PrincessC

I wear perfume every day. I fluctuate between Daisy by Marc Jacobs and the original Juicy Couture scent. I think it’s easy to overdo perfume but I can’t imagine not wearing it.

I love Daisy, I use that sometimes.

For everyday wear, I tend not too. I have a sensitive nose and I get headaches easily from strong scents. I just wear a light scented deodorant or body creams/butters for scent.
Lurker
0 likes
I like to wear a quick spray on my pressure points....inside my wrists and on the arteries on my neck.....its been Paloma Picasso for years and no one has ever complained.
Chat Moderator
0 likes
I am a fan of a very light scent, if any at all...
characterized by intense feeling; passionate; fervent

Intensely devoted, eager, or enthusiastic; zealous

vehement; fierce burning, fiery, or hot
0 likes
Personally I love perfumes that have soft scents.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nothing nicer than following a scent trail down a woman's body .
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh yes. The right perfume on the right woman can get me half-way there.
**Shameless Plug - Latest Story**

Off-Market Listings
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I like them on the bosslady.. she smells perty..

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes Soft Subtle Scents. No Florals
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't like too much perfume on another woman, or a scent that seems to invade my space. However, one of the great pleasures of femininity is wearing a perfume that hints at your mood
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A woman's natural scents are wonderful and can stand alone. However, Obsession is partially responsible for our daughter.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like them on the whole, of course some I like more than others, and some not at all. I also believe that there can be too much of a good thing. I don't really want to smell it 3 hours after she has walked by, or for my eyes to burn when she is within 20 yards of me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like a nice smelling scent on a woman and they do invoke memories sometimes. My wife recently bought a perfume she had worn when we first met 29 years ago and as soon as I smelt it I was transported back to those early years together.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I love a light but not to strong a purfume anything vanilla like"vanilla mist" or obsession for women it makes me intoxicated with passion and if I come across a woman wearing a"intoxicating scent I will tell her and compliment her.
The Linebacker
0 likes
I like smelling a nice perfume on a woman. It can be very sexy and seductive.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i don't wear it, and i'm not big on smelling it. it's mostly for old ladies these days, right?

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Troublemaker
0 likes
yeahhhhhhhh, vanillllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaa.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by sprite
i don't wear it, and i'm not big on smelling it. it's mostly for old ladies these days, right?

Rumor has it, you soak in perfume bubble bath daily.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by cethpada
I like a nice smelling scent on a woman and they do invoke memories sometimes. My wife recently bought a perfume she had worn when we first met 29 years ago and as soon as I smelt it I was transported back to those early years together.
———-This hits the nail on the head
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by cethpada
———-This hits the nail on the head