Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Remote Control

last reply
18 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes

Who controls the main television remote?

17 votes remaining
The man (9 votes) 53%
The woman (8 votes) 47%
Both, equally (5 votes) 29%
The kids (1 vote) 6%
Nobody-have no TV/remote (1 vote) 6%
Ongoing battle but I will win (6 votes) 35%
Lurker
0 likes
Who controls the main television's remote at your home?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
my aunt --> does that count as the woman?
Seeker
0 likes
Its an ongoing battle around here but I usually win because the fuse box is in MY laundry room.
Lurker
0 likes
I do. He says he doesn't care but, if I hit on something he doesn't like he'll bitch until I change. LOL
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm confused. I thought it was normal to have the remote surgically implanted when you bought your new HD TV?
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Lurker
0 likes
yeah its controlled by Mein Fuhrer the Remote nazi(or my OH) lol...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I get the remote. If she doesn't like what I'm watching, she bitches about it and makes comments at the screen. I keep rewinding it until she says something like "you're so juvenile" and goes to read her book.
0 likes
Both of us control the remote in our house, but when there's football on TV I've got no hope of getting it off him.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You see, we bought all the stuff together, so it'd be a fair split, BUT....I bought that fancy all in one remote, so it's all mine......muhahahahaha! He got kind of pissed when he changed the channel using the cable remote, and I changed it right back using the all in one...we battled a bit over it, but I fixed it by taking all the batteries out of the other remotes....he surrendered at that point.
"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere." - Groucho Marx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Lisa
Both of us control the remote in our house, but when there's football on TV I've got no hope of getting it off him.

See? I need more of Lisa's attitude in my house when the footiie is on. Lisa, call my wife and explain da rules!!
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sorry mercian, I think it only works with American Football.
0 likes
Quote by mercianknight
Quote by Lisa

See? I need more of Lisa's attitude in my house when the footiie is on. Lisa, call my wife and explain da rules!!

I thought those rules applied in everyone's house!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't watch TV ... so makes no matter to me. I let the menfolk of the house battle it out.
Lurker
0 likes
Depends who has something on that is important to them. Example. New episode of your favorite show or new movie on TV is over re-runs or shows that have no point.
Lurker
0 likes
Hubby. He can have it too - I'm not a big tv fan. I rather read.
Lurker
0 likes
Why fight over TV anyway when you can be out with real people having fun with out comercials.
Lurker
0 likes
Or pop in a DVD or Blu Ray.
Lurker
0 likes
Me!! Because I am the only one that changes it away from the newssmile
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by castlequeen
You see, we bought all the stuff together, so it'd be a fair split, BUT....I bought that fancy all in one remote, so it's all mine......muhahahahaha! He got kind of pissed when he changed the channel using the cable remote, and I changed it right back using the all in one...we battled a bit over it, but I fixed it by taking all the batteries out of the other remotes....he surrendered at that point.

Thats evil...