Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Question for all: What are you thankful for?

last reply
23 replies
2.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
From time to time, it seems some of us can get so caught up in the daily grind that we can find ourselves complaining more than being thankful for what we already have.
In reality, we all have plenty to be thankful for, and we should celebrate our blessings every day.
Certain times of the year remind us how lucky we are, such as Christmas. Being surrounded by friends, family and loved ones gives us pause to reflect on what really matters in life.
Whether it’s your job, your family, your health, or even your new kitten, it’s important to give thanks for what really matters most.

My question to you, members of Lush, is: What are you thankful for?

As I've asked the question, it's only fair I should start.
I am thankful for friendship.
Friends are one of the most important things in my life. They are there when you need them most and can be your support when you need someone to lean on.
Whether it's just some friendly advice on what pair of shoes to wear with what dress, or the sharing of a worry, it is never more evident than after a heart to heart that a trouble shared really is a trouble halved.
Friends are awesome.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My sparkling wit, my rugged good-looks and my modesty
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Clever Gem
0 likes
His sparkling wit, his rugged good looks and- his awesome ego.Y5sAMYSqjhKTpJJh
Lurker
0 likes
I'm thankful that even when I feel really down overmykneenow never ceases to make me laugh, so it has to be friendship, even if it is only online :-)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Equally thankful for OMK ;)
And my Master for doing a rockin messy bun for me today since I broke my arm!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
His cock!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Seeing another day

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
sometimes i actually post serious answers.

i'm 30. life for me, as it has for probably most of us, has been full of highs and lows. every high, i've been lucky enough to have someone there to share it with. every low, i've had someone there to help pull me though, be it by sharing the burden, or helping me forget it for a short time. i am thankful for each and every one of them, even the ones who were just there for that one moment of sharing those moments. the ones, though, who have been there through thick and thin, and yes, some of those are here on this site, some recently come into my life, some having been there as long as i've been a member, each of you, i am incredibly thankful for. too many to mention, btw, so i won't try, but god, i am truly blessed. thank you from the bottom of my heart. i love you all.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am very thankful for many things. Great friends, a wonderful relationship with the most amazing person on the planet, reasonably good health, someone looking out for me throughout my life keeping me going when I wasn't sure I wanted to go on any longer and so many more.

But what I am most thankful for is having the 3 most wonderful daughters any mom could hope for. They are my life!!
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by swollen
His cock!

coughs discreetly...

S, jeeez -ego is code for "cock", play the game girl!
Lurker
0 likes
Absolutely everything. The good and the bad, the ugly and beautiful.. Everything that makes up Life is what I am thankful for. Without it, there'd be..nothingness.
Cock Connoisseur
0 likes
First and foremost I am most thankful for my two amazing kids and for the wonderful adults they've become. I am also thankful for my health and my family and friends.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am thankful that alle my friends are who they are ....hopefully healthy und happy...
Lurker
0 likes
Most of all for a great wife through 42 years, 4 good children that lives near us and we are able to be in regular contact with, and 5 darling grandchildren that loves to visit as often as they can.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Today is my son's 14th birthday and I'm reminded of how fast time goes by and how incredibly blessed I am to be his mom. It's that simple smile
Classified
0 likes
[-o< All that I am blessed with!
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Amersham!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
first for good health and for my two most wonderful teenage children. The best gift I could ever have asked for.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Wow, what a question. Everything. Met a great girl years ago and had the momentary good sense to marry her. Great life, great kids, great house. Great health, even at my advanced age ;) Still friends and lovers after so many years. A job I don't hate, pays well enough to keep us. On top of all this, the ability and opportunity to express myself in writing, and maybe make others a little happier.

I might be the luckiest guy in the world.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am really thankful to my family , friends , and everyone who were always there with me, supported me in my downs of life and were there to share their joy with me every time . I am thankful to the every great and bitter experiences i had in my life and which are yet to be experienced .

So all i can say is that i am "Thankful to this life i have " ^^
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Of course my kids and grand kids. I am thankful that I can still have them play such a large part of my life.
But also one friend who saw me go down below the bottom. He helped me help myself out of it. He doesn't know it but he saved my life.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My freedom. And being surrounded by the people that provide it. Im thankful for a study check, security, food, house, being able to travel and live in foreign countries. My family, friends. My life.
There is more to sex appeal than just measurements. I don’t need a bedroom to prove my womanliness. I can convey just as much sex appeal, picking apples off a tree or standing in the rain.
— Audrey Hepburn

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm thankful for my wonderful family and friends. I am very blessed to have so many amazing people in my life who love me!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm thankful for my two beautiful children and my boyfriend who stuck by me instead of doing a runner, like most boys over here.