This one time in band camp... (3 votes) 14%
Chocolate (9 votes) 43%
Vanilla (1 vote) 5%
Butterscotch (3 votes) 14%
So what is the point of this? (4 votes) 19%
I named my dog pudding. (1 vote) 5%
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was just curious what everyone's thoughts on pudding were. Just write the first thing that comes to mind.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Panty pudding!
Lurker
0 likes
I beg your pudding?
Lurker
0 likes
Lunch in a school cafeteria, Bill Cosby.
Lurker
0 likes
White sticky cream...yummm lickable
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
First thing that comes to my mind is remembering as a teen going to an all-you-can-eat buffet and devouring massive quantities of their chocolate pudding. My frineds and I almost got kicked out of the place we ate so much.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm rather surprised so far at the amount of people liking butterscotch. I figured that was the red-headed step child of the pudding world.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Chocolate creaminess eaten in tiny bits at time, licking spoon, then bowl
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Hmm....

When I was a little kid, my neighbours had a cat named Pudding that I used to play with sometimes.

Otherwise, I think of pudding as the pre-packaged stuff I ate on elementary school trips, or the alternate option to jello in hospital cafeterias.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I think of pudding, I think of licking the bowl after my mom made homemade chocolate pudding, YUMMY!!

I hope this wasnt meant to be something perverted, somethings need to remain sacred, LOL!!
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
When I think of pudding, I think of licking the bowl after my mom made homemade chocolate pudding, YUMMY!!

I hope this wasnt meant to be something perverted, somethings need to remain sacred, LOL!!

Homemade - always!! never pre-packaged ready to eat!

Yes, I agree Nikki .... somethings need to remain sacred! Amen!!
Constant Gardener
0 likes
I'd rather jerk off using tapioca as the lubrication, for that extra sensory feeling.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Pudding? Really? How about a handful of string beans with some southwester corn and a few brussel sprouts. Less fat...lol.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
sugar to the lips, another inch on the hips...would love to part take, but not worth the extra work it would make.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
I'd rather jerk off using tapioca as the lubrication, for that extra sensory feeling.

I hope you cook it first or it will give you gravel rash..... jus saying

My pick would be self-saucing butterscotch sponge pudding.... oh, and Chocolate pudding..... and vanilla pudding.... and I can't believe I'm sitting here posting about PUDDING!.
Story Verifier
0 likes
I am absolutely shocked there has been no mention of "Spotted Dick" on this post. How can anyone resist ordering it when they see it on the menu?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by JessicaX
I am absolutely shocked there has been no mention of "Spotted Dick" on this post. How can anyone resist ordering it when they see it on the menu?

How dare anyone take part of my anatomy and put it on their menu!!!!

LOL!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by trinket

I hope you cook it first or it will give you gravel rash..... jus saying

My pick would be self-saucing butterscotch sponge pudding.... oh, and Chocolate pudding..... and vanilla pudding.... and I can't believe I'm sitting here posting about PUDDING!.

I think you'd be a yummy pudding.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Kristind
Pudding? Really? How about a handful of string beans with some southwester corn and a few brussel sprouts. Less fat...lol.

But.... but..... but.... pudding. Pudding is tasty, and it's pudding. Why have another main meal when pudding?
Teased and Tormented -My very first story and competition entry is now up!