Orgasm through mental stimulation only - no hands/toys

last reply
20 replies
5.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I am wondering (as I have long suspected) if I am alone out there with this party trick. By simply crossing my legs and using kegal muscle contractions, I have been able to have orgasms in the craziest imaginable places without ANYONE noticing a thing... including but not limited to: classrooms, movie theatres, airplane seats, doctor's offices, and dinner parties. All it requires in a dirty mind and the ability to hold a good poker face when in the throes of ecstasy! I also regularly orgasm in my sleep while dreaming about something exciting - with only mental stimulation. I have asked girlfriends and tried taking polls, but I have yet to meet or know about anyone else that does this!

Also... this will sound borderline crazy, but when I was younger and in highschool, I used to have mindblowing orgasms while writing tests/exams in school. I know. Bizarre... But when the teacher would start the countdown to the end of exam time (10 minutes to go... to 'pencils down') and I would be trying desperately to finish an essay question, I would start a long, crazy orgasm that would leave my writing turning into mad erratic scribbles as I finished... LOL... I was never thinking about anything sexual when this happened... it was almost like involuntary stress release.

I don't know if I am just hyper-sexual or a total oddball...

Maybe both?!
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

Maybe both?!

I think this requires further in-depth analysis. Next time you feel like exercising this technique, will'ya lemme know so I can sit next to you and observe?
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
LOL...funny thing is that I swear I am totally discreet when I am doing this...mind you I have never actually videotaped myself, so who knows how discreet I really am! *shudders to imagine the horror if my history prof knew all the times I was zoning out and getting off during lessons*
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Aren't you proper lucky! somehow I think I'd be noticed at work!!
I'm with you wellmade, think this needs to be explored much further!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Okay DD, you are NOT allowed to teach this technique to the general female population. If my wife ever learns your trick I am so screwed....or not as the case may be.

Count your blessing, close your legs and have one on me.... oh yeah, and send me a copy of the vid WMM will want as proof of your skills
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Lurker
0 likes
I have several friends that can do this. I thought all women could.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have had orgasms without any form of touch but I wasn't doing anything special but being extremely turned on by a man expressing their extreme desire for me. I have only ever done this with two certain men and only consistently with one man. The one man causes such an intense arousal in me it actually can last for hours after and the last time with him lasted 5 days. If I ever did touch myself while talking to him I'm sure I would explode uncontrollably. Never experienced anything like it before. Made me crave him like crazy and I doubt he even knows what kind of effect he has on me. Proves the mind is the biggest sexual organ for sure!
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
The mind is the best sexual organ for sure - that's why we're all here right?!

I have never had "O"s that last hours (that's a trick I want to learn), but definitely multiples are on my menu every time!

I also think the "Touchless O" is something you might have to be born with?! I was having them in grade 5... but obviously not knowing what they were at the time.

Kegal muscle control makes sense sex better for the guys too... (based on the reactions I get... ;-)
Lurker
0 likes
There are women who have uncontrollable orgasms, think there was an article about it posted on here a while ago.

Edit: I've looked but cant find it, think its called restless genital syndrome or something
Lurker
0 likes
Are you talking about the woman that was getting in trouble with the law about the noise level, MM?
Lurker
0 likes
No, there was another article about this women who would have uncontrollable orgasms randomly.

This sounds like this when she said 'I was never thinking about anything sexual when this happened... it was almost like involuntary stress release'
Lurker
0 likes
how cool would this skill be...must practise lol
Story Verifier
0 likes
I did once have an orgasm in the back of a car by using thought alone... and can always manage it in a semi sleep state.. sometimes those orgasm are the most intense of all... so yeah.. but bloomin heck.. have started squirting randomly... so don't fancy trying it out in public .. surprised)
A Professional Writer is an amateur who didn't quit"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by smiler77
have started squirting randomly...

That's a sure cue for guys making more vid requests in this thread. lol
And uhm, my post will be counted as one too I guess.
Insert typical super smart ass comment courtesy of thepainter here.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can do this, but i have to be really turned on!!
"I appreciate this whole seduction thing you've got going on here, but let me give you a tip: I'm a sure thing." - Vivian Ward (Julia Roberts) in Pretty Women
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
I am wondering (as I have long suspected) if I am alone out there with this party trick. By simply crossing my legs and using kegal muscle contractions, I have been able to have orgasms in the craziest imaginable places without ANYONE noticing a thing... including but not limited to: classrooms, movie theatres, airplane seats, doctor's offices, and dinner parties. All it requires in a dirty mind and the ability to hold a good poker face when in the throes of ecstasy! I also regularly orgasm in my sleep while dreaming about something exciting - with only mental stimulation. I have asked girlfriends and tried taking polls, but I have yet to meet or know about anyone else that does this!

Also... this will sound borderline crazy, but when I was younger and in highschool, I used to have mindblowing orgasms while writing tests/exams in school. I know. Bizarre... But when the teacher would start the countdown to the end of exam time (10 minutes to go... to 'pencils down') and I would be trying desperately to finish an essay question, I would start a long, crazy orgasm that would leave my writing turning into mad erratic scribbles as I finished... LOL... I was never thinking about anything sexual when this happened... it was almost like involuntary stress release.

Maybe both?!

I s it a talent? i've heard this with my nursing friends when we are arguing about the topic can girls survive without guys( it was for fun) they have mentioned about having an orgasm without touching.. so it means it's true
Lurker
0 likes
Sounds interesting to say the least
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Hello Doll:

The spontaneous orgasm during a high school exam that you describe happened to me--but just once. I was in the middle of a final exam when I looked up and misread the clock, thinking I had just 10 minutes to go instead of 1 hour and 10 minutes.

A wave of emotion -- mostly fear, I suppose -- shot through me and almost immediately I felt myself beginning to ejaculate. I remember it was so unexpected--and so pleasant--that I just closed my eyes and went with it.

When the orgasm was over, my briefs were extremely moist and sticky--but I also had regained my composure, and quickly realized my error, and went on to finish the exam.

The quality of that orgasm -- perhaps because it happened without being fully erect -- was different from any other that I've experienced. Each pulse was like a mild (and immensely pleasant) electric shock coursing through my whole body.

Thanks for reminding me!
Jason
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by Jason_NYC
Hello Doll:

The spontaneous orgasm during a high school exam that you describe happened to me--but just once. I was in the middle of a final exam when I looked up and misread the clock, thinking I had just 10 minutes to go instead of 1 hour and 10 minutes.

A wave of emotion -- mostly fear, I suppose -- shot through me and almost immediately I felt myself beginning to ejaculate. I remember it was so unexpected--and so pleasant--that I just closed my eyes and went with it.

When the orgasm was over, my briefs were extremely moist and sticky--but I also had regained my composure, and quickly realized my error, and went on to finish the exam.

The quality of that orgasm -- perhaps because it happened without being fully erect -- was different from any other that I've experienced. Each pulse was like a mild (and immensely pleasant) electric shock coursing through my whole body.

Thanks for reminding me!
Jason

Jason!

I'm so glad to hear I'm not alone out there. Funny, but sometimes I actually found myself looking forward to tests! And yes, very similar to you... it was very much like like waves of pleasured electric sensations. Certainly made school more fun than usual...

Thanks for sharing!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I'm with WMM in that I'd like video proof of this craziness!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
While no longer able to do this at the speed I could in high school, I can still bring myself to orgasm with no hands needed, through concentrated effort.