One Night Stand...

last reply
80 replies
8.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
I've had a few. One to many drinks and stuff happens, but no I don't keep track
Quote by SexySophie

I've had more than a few 'one night stands' and never did I insist on use of a condom - which to my mind ruins the whole sex act. I have my own contraceptive protection - and that's good enough.

Something devilishly good about going out looking sexy, selecting a guy, screwing him at the end of the evening and never seeing him again.

Gosh SexySophie, if you were not so young I would think we could be sisters. I agree 150%. But surely you do know the risks.
Quote by AvaMarie
Never had a one night stand before. Sex means a lot to me, so it has to be with someone I'm in a relationship with smile
~Crystal; PM Me.?
When I was single, I had many...only the memorable ones I would keep track of...but, now married and happy...
Had a few. Mainly when I could not get any at home. Yep I am a male whore
I have had 4 one night stands
I dont count.....why would you, but the only one night stands I have ever had, were with other women.
Not my thing.
One night stand, a bed, a dresser, and a chest of drawers...set complete!
Had many, enjoyed most, and why keep count? Sex is for fun, for enjoying and for giving and getting happiness. Although I must admit with the men I always insisted on them using a condom if I did not know them well.
I have had many one night stands. No I never kept count. May not have even remembered their name.

If it ended up being just one night then the sex wasn't good or you annoyed me and I just needed sex. If it was great I always came back around for more.

*******************************************************************************************

Our lives are defined by opportunities, even the ones we miss.
F. Scott Fitzgerald
I would've lost count a long time ago if i was keeping score lol
In my past - too many to count or remember. I often referred to them as a Lucky Dip.
I had a one-afternoon stand! We met, talked, were crazy attracted to each other, fucked like rabbits and split, never to see each other again. The whole interlude lasted less than three and a half hours!
Only a couple.
The only one-night stands I had were when I was younger, and it was with someone I had known and been attracted to previously. I have never had a one-night stand with someone I just met -- it takes me longer to develop enough of an attraction to actually want to be with someone physically.
First off we believe that making love is reserved for a loving relationship. We both have only two lovers. Each other, and my best friend and his wife. Everyone else we fuck. In fact we call it sport fucking. We both have one night stands on a weekly bases, mostly at swing clubs. That is where I offer my submissive, sex slave, shared wife, brandie, that I have dressed like a slut, to total strangers. Most nights she services more than one. Protection is not an option, it is required. Occasionally we have some under other circumstances. Like flashing and catching truckers, and others. We do not keep track of how many.

Orgasms while making love are fantastic. Those during sport fucking are much stronger and intense.

NG504
Quote by SexySophie

I've had more than a few 'one night stands' and never did I insist on use of a condom - which to my mind ruins the whole sex act. I have my own contraceptive protection - and that's good enough.

Something devilishly good about going out looking sexy, selecting a guy, screwing him at the end of the evening and never seeing him again.

Your young and sexy and should be having as much sexual fun as you ever will. I need men just for sex and then move on there may be more willing to do me if I make myself available. No two or three guys in an evening is not an unreasonable expectation.

Some people do read you profile. I also delete guys who short note begins and end with "hi"

Unless he is new to Lush and I think he must not understand that he needs to communicate.
Many, lost count years ago, not that I ever kept score. If I am interested, I go along with them, male or female, depends how they are, and if there is any attraction.
I've had a few. A couple have been memorable. Once, when I was in college, I had rented a small apartment for the summer. After I unpacked, I was all sweaty, so I took a shower. Just as I stepped out, the doorbell rang, so I quickly wrapped a towel around my waist and opened the door. Standing there was the attractive daughter of my landlord with an extra set of keys. She was dressed for a night on the town. I invited her in, and almost right away, I had a strong erection, which with just a towel was impossible to hide. She was obviously staring, and she soon reached over and started massaging my hard cock through the towel. Then she asked if she could suck it. she put her head under the towel and I was in ecstasy. Later, after she left, I noticed that the blinds in my living room window had been open and her mother later told me that she had witnessed her daughter giving me a BJ. I ended up fucking her mother, but that was not a one nighter.
I enjoy life smile