Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Older women, over 35?

last reply
33 replies
3.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Don't believe what you read in magazines and Web sites for women. Well, except for this one. When it's me.

Publications for women love to make you feel sh**ty about yourself, particularly when it comes to aging -- as if it were a choice, and women who choose to let nature take its course are sad, harelipped bog creatures who are too busy listening to the wind whistle through their empty wombs to properly moisturize.

Actresses who were once young and vibrant and adorable undergo grotesque surgeries to defy the natural process of senescence and end up with strange facsimiles of their former faces. (Meg Ryan's mouth and Lara Flynn Boyle's mouth should go bowling at an alley that allows weird-looking mouths to bowl at discount prices.)

Well, I'm sort of sick of it. Yes, 20-something women can be vital and gorgeous, many of them with bodies at the nubile peak that our culture covets so much. It's not just the gorgeous groundstrokes that keep men watching women's tennis. And don't get me started on the grunting volley. But older women? They rule. For a ton of reasons. And they're sexy as all get out.

Let's call "older" women ladies who are 35 or older, even though 35 isn't really old at all. Here's what I love about older women.

They Know What They're Doing
Practice makes perfect, and older women know what the hell they're doing in the bedroom and it's awesome.

When I was 22 and had just moved to California, I met a 42-year old woman at this jazz bar with her friends. She looked like Susan Dey from "L.A. Law." (If you're old enough to get that reference, pat yourself on your sexy back -- I'm extolling your virtues right now.) I had a joint, and they all followed me into the parking lot to smoke it with me. Her friends left, she stayed. She took me home.

There were pictures of her children on her fridge. They were my age.

That night, she turned me inside out. She drove me home the next day, and I felt as if I were being dropped off at camp. Sex camp.

I had a lot to learn.

They 're Comfortable With Their Bodies
Sometimes younger women don't want you to go down on them. They're nervous about it, a bit insecure that they might smell or something. I enjoy the act of cunnilingus, and I try to explain that, but hey, if she doesn't want me down there, I certainly won't press the issue. An older woman, however, is happy as a clam to have you lick her clam. Older women are comfortable in their skin and cool with your lathing said skin with your tongue. And after sex, they're comfortable with a chat, with a laugh, with knowing that what just happened was natural and right.

They're Comfortable With Themselves
You don't need to bullsh** an older woman. Unlike most younger women, they don't run on the fuel of outsider validation. They're secure in their lives. If you find them sexy or beautiful, sure, they'll like to hear it -- they're human, after all. But they don't need your praise. This makes them even more attractive.

They're Graceful
Younger, nubile women have asses you could bounce quarters off (and will probably let you), but there's something about the way older women carry themselves that's just so f**king sexy. They laugh easily, they exist inside their bodies comfortably, they're wise and kind and understand the folly of superficiality.

They're Tough
God, I love a strong woman. A woman who will say to me, "Hey, jackass, shut up for a second and let a grownup talk." Older women know things. They've seen things and done things. They're not quick to speak, they think first, they weigh things out, they cherish actual knowledge over knee-jerk reaction and the Whoever Can Talk The Loudest ass-speech that passes for conversation.

In summation...
Pretty things grow old and ugly, but real beauty is an inner radiance, a mixture of kindness, confidence, and laughing eyes. These are traits that older women earn by virtue of their years on this planet, of experiencing and overcoming heartache and grief. Younger women simply don't have this -- by no fault of their own, of course.

Older women have had time to develop their senses of humor. They're hard to shock, they don't get offended easily and like to laugh at themselves. They're laid-back and wise from experience, and sometimes they can make kick-ass margaritas (no mix, just good tequila and a bit of lime juice) and look like they just handed Jimmy Smits his hat in a law meeting ("L.A. Law" ref again). They understand what's important in life and what can be laughed about. They're strong, sassy, and have bigger balls than most dudes I know.

Oh, and their blowjobs are, by and large, unbelievable.

http://www.lemondrop.com/2010/03/24/why-i-love-older-women-and-reasons-you-canlook-forward-to-aging/

I believe I have heard many of these from men .... in reference to women over 35 ... over 45.

Age is a number ... and although I just had my birthday - fck the number ... I am better now than ever!! Men on both sides of my age - wink, smile and you just know, they had a naughty thought!!

then again, maybe it was just my great sexy shoes ....

nah, I'll take it as a compliment that sexy is ageless!!

Van
Quote by VanGogh

nah, I'll take it as a compliment that sexy is ageless!!

Van

Unless you ain't getting any, and then it's just timeless

and relentless...

not to mention heartless

Ling
Ling you crack me up!
Chef your comments are insightful and spot on.
Since when is 35 even 45 old? I didn't get the memo.

Yeah, the focus on aging as some kind of disease is wrong but that has been the focus of the media in general every once in a while. The obsession with youthful sexuality to the exclusion of all others is almost perverted. To tell you the truth I get sick of the constant parade of young starlets, male or female, as standards of beauty and sensuality. It is like get over yourself, the clock won't stop for you or anyone. The male or female with a good eye and open mind recognizes that beauty is more than a bright light that blinds him to all other choices.

Understanding is a life process. It has been said that it takes at least 10 years to master a craft. With time comes excellence.

At 45 I feel sexier than I did when I was 25. Thanks for sharing Chef.

Oh, and PS: I give superlative blow jobs!
Quote by Kyle

Yeah, the focus on aging as some kind of disease is wrong but that has been the focus of the media in general every once in a while. The obsession with youthful sexuality to the exclusion of all others is almost perverted. To tell you the truth I get sick of the constant parade of young starlets, male or female, as standards of beauty and sensuality. It is like get over yourself, the clock won't stop for you or anyone. The male or female with a good eye and open mind recognizes that beauty is more than a bright light that blinds him to all other choices.

Understanding is a life process. It has been said that it takes at least 10 years to master a craft. With time comes excellence.

Even being a younger woman, I do agree with this. There are beautiful women of every age! It might be an idea to start a "gorgeous women over 35" thread in the picture section of the Forum. There seems to be so many 'perfect breasts', 'perfect ass', and 'perfect legs' threads and we all know those women are barely over 20 yrs old. It does seem to be a reflection of the rest of society's preoccupation with youth being the only standard for beauty.
Dispatch from the field StarDate 201004.14, 0921 hrs., Location public space:

How could I fail to notice her, I would have to be blind. Some woman have an aura that will not be denied. She is not fashionably dressed, she has on a pair of old light brown pants that fit well, not too tight but not baggy either. Her top is a sleeveless knit just tight enough. On her feet old running shoes. Her longish brown hair still slightly wet from a shower. It is not the clothes.

It is her allure. It is her presence. Her arm and shoulder muscles toned, her posture erect. Her movements express a unconcealed confidence and power. Expensive fashionable wrap sun glasses give away a clue as to her status. Her movements are positively enchanting and alluring. She is not posturing she is just being. My best guess she is in her early 40s.
Quote by Alissa

At 45 I feel sexier than I did when I was 25. Thanks for sharing Chef.

Oh, and PS: I give amazing blow jobs!

I feel sexier now as well, at 43. Sexy is a state of mind. I am a much more confident in all areas of my life than I ever was in my 20's, and I am certainly a much better lover now!

Thank you to all of you men responding here!
Quote by Kyle

Well said.

I just finished reading and essay on the French writer Colette, and her five year long affair with her step-son. It began when he was 17 and she was nearly 50. It was a case of life imitating art, as it followed the story line of one of her own books, "Cheri", which had been written before her affair. "Cheri" details the affair of an older courtesan in Paris with a very young man, just before the out break of the First World War. It's magnificent.
Since when is 35 even 45 old? I didn't get the memo

He was joking. He even said in the article that he didn't think 35 was old.
Chef, this is another great post, and, as a demonstration of my support for the message you are sharing I gladly offer myself to you as an object to lavish your sexuality upon.
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
You are too kind Sir Knight.
I love older women - better to talk to, Better to Laugh with and most of all better to sex with... !!!! It's not just that they are more experienced I think it is because they know you have to enjoy life and experiences that come with it,they have no hang ups and know their was around a penis !!!!
I am sure that 35 is not old, infact my husband thinks that women need that many years to really be a woman. I don't think 45 is old either, but since I am 42 that could be my age biase.

I sure can tell you this I get hit on more at this age and I am mature enough to accept the opportunies than I was at say 25 or 28.

No of course I am not say I look like I am under 30, because I do not. I often think when I younger guy or gal hits on me If you really knew how old I am then what?

Like my age and the options that this age provides.

I will take that the question was at least partly in jest. But was it?
Sace1 you sound like a wise man, why the hell are you not on my friends list!!!!
I chose my name for a reason!
Applies to women and men equally.

Time and experience are amazing teachers for those who are patient and wanting to learn.

And experience has taught me that a woman who doesn't look like a babe from a beer commercial might well be one of the most amazing partners in a lifetime.

35, 45, 55.......the pleasure of being with a thoughtful, experienced woman---when you're there, you don't care.
At 46 I'd feel funny about dating a women who was under 38 or so. At this stage of my life, I'm attracted to confident women who know what they want. Younger ladies may be a status symbol for guys my age, but that isn't what I'm looking for.
I can't believe I missed this one chef.. but then.. I'm older and not as quick in my step as I used to be.. after reading your comments the only thing that comes to mind is.. will you marry me?
Quote by BigRod
I can't believe I missed this one chef.. but then.. I'm older and not as quick in my step as I used to be.. after reading your comments the only thing that comes to mind is.. will you marry me?

How very kind of you my Angel if I wasn't already spoken for I might give you the nod. Although, it's hard to live up to an angel with that little devil on my shoulder telling me what to do all the time.
Quote by chefkathleen
Quote by BigRod

How very kind of you my Angel if I wasn't already spoken for I might give you the nod. Although, it's hard to live up to an angel with that little devil on my shoulder telling me what to do all the time.

Ahhhhh.. don't be fooled by the wings chef.. the devil said he would grant my wish for my soul.. I said "well.. I might have a few things".. he thought I said wings.. and there you have it.. I'm really spawn of satan... and that's my brother Guido sitting on your shoulder...
I would just like to say, that I can't wait to have this much experience and confidence.
BUT! I give AH-mazing blowjobs.

biggrin

hahahaha.

Rei♥♥
Quote by TaintedRainebow
I would just like to say, that I can't wait to have this much experience and confidence.

biggrin

hahahaha.

Rei♥♥

We all do. The longer you do it the better you get at it.
got to say I agree older women are best, more confidence, know what they want and yes do seem to really know their way round a penis! : ))
got to say I agree older women are best, more confidence, know what they want and yes do seem to really know their way round a penis! : ))
Quote by TaintedRainebow

biggrin

hahahaha.

Rei♥♥

That's an excellent start Rei!
Quote by TaintedRainebow

biggrin

hahahaha.

Rei♥♥

Rei.. if you and chef would like to have some friendly competition.. I'd be willing to give my impartial evaluation and declare a winner.. of course as a judge I reserve the right to declare "do-overs" when I need a little more proof to validate my opinion...
What more could I say in this posting Chef that you have not said already. Bravo Chef