Login

OK.... ZOMBIES

last reply
40 replies
3.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Quote by MrNudiePants
What if Jenna Jameson was the zombie...?

Thanks for giving me nightmares Pants
hahahahaha. ok. thats just crazy. Braaaaaiiiiinnnnnnssss
Quote by rxtales
Quote by MrNudiePants
What if Jenna Jameson was the zombie...?

Thanks for giving me nightmares Pants

NO extra charge, rx.
There are two types of zombies. First, the zombies that come from still living or recently dead bodies. (some people make the mistake of thinking only humans could be turned by the virus. You should not forget most large animals could be affected also.) This first group will be fast, strong, and will be able to produce human speech/sound. they will be the main threat for three to five weeks. Until the decaying process tuns them into the second type of zombies. Which include bodies that have already been buried or the remains of any from the first group.
When the time comes you should have or be able to gather enough supplies for at least two months. supplies should include food (or a way to hunt/ grow food) clean water, weapons, ammo, a heat source for warmth and cooking, and the right clothes for staying warm. I would also recommend a strong and secure shelter. the typical house is not zombie-safe, easy ways to fix this are to board up any and all windows, doors, and crawl spaces.
Quote by niceguy89
There are two types of zombies. First, the zombies that come from still living or recently dead bodies. (some people make the mistake of thinking only humans could be turned by the virus. You should not forget most large animals could be affected also.) This first group will be fast, strong, and will be able to produce human speech/sound. they will be the main threat for three to five weeks. Until the decaying process tuns them into the second type of zombies. Which include bodies that have already been buried or the remains of any from the first group.
When the time comes you should have or be able to gather enough supplies for at least two months. supplies should include food (or a way to hunt/ grow food) clean water, weapons, ammo, a heat source for warmth and cooking, and the right clothes for staying warm. I would also recommend a strong and secure shelter. the typical house is not zombie-safe, easy ways to fix this are to board up any and all windows, doors, and crawl spaces.

excellent.... biggrin you get to be on my team. :D thats the best zombie-related response on the thread so far :D
If Jenna Jameson is coming over, I'll board up the windows and doors. Definitely.
I am hoping for a zombie uprising...I will open my own zombie exterminating business. I can't wait!

(And yeah, I'm stockpiled and ready for zombies...or pretty much anything for that matter)
mmmmmmmmmmhhhhmmmmmmmmmm
If the zombies show up, we're heading to the Winchester.
"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere." - Groucho Marx
thanks dudeness92, but that response is lacking lotz of important details. most of which can't be figured out until the zombies start coming through the door. What type of caliber would be best for instant zombie termination? How much force does it take for a bat to be effective? How long can zombies survive without eating? these are a few in hundreds of questions unanswered. So stockin up is not going to be enough. who ever wants to survive is going to go through alot of trial and error. sadly the error part will most likely result in death. happy hunting everybody.
My computer is in the attic, hopefully the internet will still be working and since most popular thought is that zombies won't be able to cope with ladders, I will still be online and having fun. At least until I get hungry sad
If you're going through hell, keep going. - Winston Churchill