NUMBER 9 WOMEN AND NUMBER 9 IN GENERAL

last reply
43 replies
3.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The following women are either lesbians or bisexual or have had bisexual relationships , also mentioned their birthdates
Gillian Anderson (x files fame ) 9 August
Whitney Houston 9 August
Kelly mcgillis ( topgun movie female lead ) 9 July
Martina Navratilova ( tennis player )18 October
Kirsten Stewart 9 April
Cynthia Nixon ( sex and the city fame ) 9 April

Look around, number 9 women r ruled by the fiery/ masculine and virile mars, making them courageous women but it's like having a man inside a woman's body,
Yet they have enigmatic personalities and attraction just like a ball of fire

Number 9 are people born on 9/18/27th of any month

Many women with destiny number 9 also have been found to be bisexual or lesbians

as per numerology number 9 is quite favorable for me, would love to meet number 9 ladies, means any lady born on 9th of any month or even 18 or 27 coz they also add upto 9

sounds crazy but it makes sense to me after all i've studied,

all you 9's out there must be deeply attached to your family, always busy with family affairs, the humanitarian, the selfless helper, the fighters, short tempered and aggressive and at times intimidating, high animal instincts, always need to be exercising or into sports or sex to burn the fire within

9 is ruled by the hot fiery mars

would like to meet you all fiery 9's

Rohan
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by rohanbhatt71
sounds crazy

Well at least you got that right
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by overmykneenow

Well at least you got that right

No 9 used to be the laxative that Army doctors would prescribe for any ailment, lol.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
hahaha
difficult to believe unless you start observing patterns and looking around
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by rohanbhatt71
hahaha
difficult to believe unless you start observing patterns and looking around

Correlation does not imply causation

Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Lurker
0 likes
lol - I was born on the 18th..miight explain some things....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by overmykneenow

[url=]Correlation does not imply causation[/url]

[img][/img]

i am not saying its cut and dried and applicable to everyone the same way, when u study numerology you are basically studying energies and patterns and behaviours, its relative to ones region and culture, not all number 9 women will live a bisexual or lesbian lifestyle but the ones who are in an environment where they can live it out will try to,

rohan
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by rohanbhatt71

i am not saying its cut and dried and applicable to everyone the same way, when u study numerology you are basically studying energies and patterns and behaviours, its relative to ones region and culture, not all number 9 women will live a bisexual or lesbian lifestyle but the ones who are in an environment where they can live it out will try to,

rohan

I have to correct here, when you study numerology you waste your time studying a load of bollocks.

Here are some more lesbians for you

Ellen DeGeneres 26th
kd Lang 2nd
Sandy Toksvig 3rd
Sue Perkins 22nd

Excuse me while i get overwhelmed by energies and patterns

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by overmykneenow

I have to correct here, when you study numerology you waste your time studying a load of bollocks.

Ellen DeGeneres 26th
kd Lang 2nd
Sandy Toksvig 3rd
Sue Perkins 22nd

when did i say other numbers cannot be lesbians or bisexual, but the frequency is high amongst number 9 women

when is your birthday by the way ?

rohan
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by rohanbhatt71
rohan

If their environment allows the opportunity, all 'number 9' women will experiment with a lesbian or bisexual lifestyle?

Utter nonsense.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by TheDevilsWeakness
I'm sorry to say, but your number 9 theory is...

[url=]Apophenia[/url]

i dont want to force anyone to believe in it and i am not surprised by your reaction, i rubbished off numerology the first time i was introduced to it by a number 9- she was born on 27th june hahah

i have done great research with reality checks to believe in my theories and improvise on them,

cheers
rohan
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Liz

If their environment allows the opportunity, all 'number 9' women will experiment with a lesbian or bisexual lifestyle?

Utter nonsense.

i said 'they can' not 'they will'
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by rohanbhatt71

i dont want to force anyone to believe in it and i am not surprised by your reaction, i rubbished off numerology the first time i was introduced to it by a number 9- she was born on 27th june hahah

i have done great research with reality checks to believe in my theories and improvise on them,

cheers
rohan

You have me confused with someone that doesn't understand the bullshit your spouting. I've researched that garbage for years. And that's what it is exactly. Garbage.
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by rohanbhatt71

i said 'they can' not 'they will'

Read your post again. That was a definitive statement.

"...but the ones who are in an environment where they can live it out will try to"

If you're saying that anyone can try that lifestyle, then I agree with you. It also means that the number 9 has nothing to do with it whatsoever.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

You have me confused with someone that doesn't understand the bullshit your spouting. I've researched that garbage for years. And that's what it is exactly. Garbage.

ok so you are now agitated, but your display picture just melts me, lets cut it, maybe this is the wrong thread for you, lets just end it here

let me guess based on your profile i feel you are a number 4 person ? 4/13/22/31 ?

rohan
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What makes me chuckle about people that put faith in numerology is that they fail to understand that not all cultures have used the base 10 math that current numerology is based on.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Actually all no. 9 women like to use 9" dildos, 9x per month, 9 months of the year and have 9x more orgasms.

Well.... that was revealed to me in a dream. Hey! Don't knock it. That dream was hot! Especially the part with the cat o nine tails.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by bratman
What makes me chuckle about people that put faith in numerology is that they fail to understand that not all cultures have used the base 10 math that current numerology is based on.

Or use the same calendar! In all all other aspects, aside from being 365 days long, our own calendar is entirely arbitrary.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by rohanbhatt71

ok so you are now agitated, but your display picture just melts me, lets cut it, maybe this is the wrong thread for you, lets just end it here

let me guess based on your profile i feel you are a number 4 person ? 4/13/22/31 ?

rohan

Agitated? No. Please don't try to tell me how I'm trying to convey myself. I'm basically calling you out on your bullshit.

I've read tarot cards, tea leaves, done in-depth horoscopes for myself and others, researched and done numerology for many people and been told I'm "psychic" by believers. And I'm here to tell you, it's utter garbage. It's whatever you want to believe and take from it. And mostly, it's harmless. But do not, for all things scientific, try to tell us that women with the #9 are mostly likely to be lesbians or any other psychobabble because it's a fucking shame that people will waste time, money and effort to believe. You have serious psychiatric issues if you have to follow the rules of your "number" or horoscope and believe others should as well. Or try to push your insanity on the rest of us. They have cults for that kind of bullshit. And they're usually frowned upon. Unless it's a church.

And no, I'm not a number 4.

NOTE: This is not the wrong thread for me. Maybe this is the wrong bullshit for you.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Agitated? No. Please don't try to tell me how I'm trying to convey myself. I'm basically calling you out on your bullshit.

I've read tarot cards, tea leaves, done in-depth horoscopes for myself and others, researched and done numerology for many people and been told I'm "psychic" by believers. And I'm here to tell you, it's utter garbage. It's whatever you want to believe and take from it. And mostly, it's harmless. But do not, for all things scientific, try to tell us that women with the #9 are mostly likely to be lesbians or any other psychobabble because it's a fucking shame that people will waste time, money and effort to believe. You have serious psychiatric issues if you have to follow the rules of your "number" or horoscope and believe others should as well. Or try to push your insanity on the rest of us. They have cults for that kind of bullshit. And they're usually frowned upon. Unless it's a church.

And no, I'm not a number 4.

NOTE: This is not the wrong thread for me. Maybe this is the wrong bullshit for you.

i never pushed it on you nor did i force anyone to believe it, i just wanted to hear from others

if u studied all that u said u did then why do it when u say it is garbage ?

rohan
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by overmykneenow

Ellen DeGeneres 26th
kd Lang 2nd
Sandy Toksvig 3rd
Sue Perkins 22nd

True, but they were all born a 9 o'clock!

Hey, I am Bi and I was born on the 3rd. And 3 squared is...........OMG, 9!! Coincidence?
In-House Sapiosexual
0 likes
Does being born on the 29th of February, help me understand this better?
? A True Story ?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by overmykneenow

you waste your time studying a load of bollocks.

I haven't wasted my time, and I studied loads and loads of bollocks.
Anyway, that's a different number, two as I recall.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

True, but they were all born a 9 o'clock!

Hey, I am Bi and I was born on the 3rd. And 3 squared is...........OMG, 9!! Coincidence?

I think not. In fact I bet you have a 9" dildo. Had 9" hung bf, etc. Just how many 9s are there in your life? Do you have a cat? Yeah, cat's have 9 lives. How may times have you looked at the clock and it was 9:00. Coincidence? Have you ever just had $9 in your wallet? Coincidence? Were you ever in the 9th grade? Coincidence? Do you have any Nine West shoes? Have you ever been so excited that you felt like you were 'on cloud nine'? Coincidence? Hmmmmm....

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Buz

I think not. In fact I bet you have a 9" dildo. Had 9" hung bf, etc. Just how many 9s are there in your life? Do you have a cat? Yeah, cat's have 9 lives. How may times have you looked at the clock and it was 9:00. Coincidence? Have you ever just had $9 in your wallet? Coincidence? Were you ever in the 9th grade? Coincidence? Do you have any Nine West shoes? Have you ever been so excited that you felt like you were 'on cloud nine'? Coincidence? Hmmmmm....

WOW, there a lot of 9's in my life. I have had all those things except the 9" BF, although I'm sure some of them were probably 9" in their own minds, LOL!!

And not only do I have a cat but I have 3 cats. And we already know what 3 squared is. How eery!!!
Blackbird Supernova
0 likes
I wonder what your theory says about prime numbers. Since, you know, we are multiples of nothing.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by RavenStar
I wonder what your theory says about prime numbers. Since, you know, we are multiples of nothing.

prime numbers are used in some complex calculation methods, then we have the fibonacci sequence of numbers which basically shows us a pattern we see in daily life, in nature,
the world famous human computer shakuntala devi used fibonacci numbers in her numerological and astrological calculations and general calculations,
Blackbird Supernova
0 likes
Quote by rohanbhatt71

prime numbers are used in some complex calculation methods, then we have the fibonacci sequence of numbers which basically shows us a pattern we see in daily life, in nature,
the world famous human computer shakuntala devi used fibonacci numbers in her numerological and astrological calculations and general calculations,

This tells me nothing. I studied architecture, and by association, quite a bit of sacred geometry. Fibonacci is an approximation to the golden ratio. An imperfect one, at that, as the golden ratio can be applied infinitely in both directions. Not so, the Fibonacci sequence.

I conclude by your non-answer to my question that you know precisely enough about numbers to make you both inaccurate and dangerous.