Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

No Fap February

last reply
17 replies
2.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
I'm new to Lush, so I wanted to post something and say hi.

I read something on the internet about No Fap February. A whole month of no masturbating. I'm on day 9 and don't know if I can make it. Anyone want to play along and see if they can last the rest of the month too?

I look forward to maybe getting to know more of you.

Come March, I may blow the roof off of my pad, no thanks.
Quote by eviotis

Come March, I may blow the roof off of my pad, no thanks.

Ha! That Seinfeld episode is the first thing that came to mind when I read this thread.

Welcome to Lush, Suprdav.

Good luck with that no Fap thing. While I absolutely love a good delay, I certainly don't think anyone would want me posting on the forums if I've been Mistress of my Domain for a month. Talk about ornery.

Have fun on the forums!
And what is the purpose of not masturbating for a month?
Oh shit! This is like going into a nudist colony and telling them they HAD to wear clothes. Or telling a woman thats PMSing she can't have chocolate...

Not gonna happen... and someone's BOUND to get hurt!

Welcome to Lush biggrin
There's no way. I'd explode. Now granted, that end-of-the-month orgasm would be the greatest, but still. There's no way I'd make it.
What, are you out of your mind????? Masturbation is my friend.
Why would someone go through something like this willingly?!
Quote by suprdav95
I'm new to Lush, so I wanted to post something and say hi.

I read something on the internet about No Fap February. A whole month of no masturbating. I'm on day 9 and don't know if I can make it. Anyone want to play along and see if they can last the rest of the month too?

I look forward to maybe getting to know more of you.

Why? Seriously, why would I want to do that? Even if I was having sex everyday, Id still masturbate. It is very therapeutic!!

A month? Maybe a day, HAHA!!
A month? Yikes! No way I'd manage, I'm far too horny for that, even when I'm having regular sex. I'm into torture, yes, but that's just nuts!
Well I am out. Not master of my domain lasted 10 hours. Sllept for 8 0f the ten. LOL
Quote by 1curiouscat
Why would someone go through something like this willingly?!

People seem to enjoy self denial. My view of life is that it's to be enjoyed, not plodded through avoiding pleasure for some aesthetic reason. I don't believe the point of life is suffering, or that I'll be able to pile up points for myself in the hereafter by avoiding things that make me happy.
[url]http://[/url]
Welcome to Lush! smile
I'm fairly new too, I joined in November 2011.
... seriously? i mean SERIOUSLY???
not even funny -.-
kind of too late for me, i mean, you should have posted this in January, not 1/4 of the way thru feb! maybe next year.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

a whole monthhhhh O.O and it's a leap year too!! Way too long.
Sorry just reading this but I think I was DQ'd after approx 15 mins of February
Quote by rxtales
And what is the purpose of not masturbating for a month?

Thank you!