Lingerie Fetish anybody have one???

last reply
24 replies
6.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just wondering if anyone is as addicted to lingerie as me??? I can't get enough of the stuff. Sexy bras and panties of all kinds, teddies, garters, thigh high stockings, satin, lace, ribbons, bows, leather, pvc, role playing outfits and my favorite corsets I WANT MORE!!!! Love Fredericks of Hollywood and ebay for my sluttiest stuff! Been loving the combo of red and black lately! Just ordered a new black pvc romper might take a new pic to use for my av. What do you like??? And yes this topic is open to gals and guys!

Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Lurker
0 likes
Me too, I love it!

My fav website is whatkatiedid.com - a vintage/pin up lingerie site, I just love that style! Just wish I could afford it more often sad
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by MMonroe
Me too, I love it!

My fav website is whatkatiedid.com - a vintage/pin up lingerie site, I just love that style! Just wish I could afford it more often sad

Hmmm I'll have to check that site out as that's my style figure all day long I'm really hour glass shaped 41-32-48 trying to loose 15 lbs but it just won't go! Thanks for the tip Mmonroe!
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Lurker
0 likes
I do enjoy most all of the above ,, and no ! ,, I can hardly wait to see your new avatar.
My fetish goes more toward the legs and feet on a woman ,, you know clean neat pedicure , painted toe nails ,, thigh high hose .
I've been this way since I was a child .
Oh ,, and sandals ,, heels ,or barefeet.
Ilike to start at the bottom and work my way up.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm 5' 11" so I've got very long legs. Here you go Shameless legs just for you!

Bunny12

Lurker
0 likes
Thank You Sweet Lady,, My heart rate went up a little !!!
Lurker
0 likes
I must admit i love sexy lingerie on a woman, especially a basque or corset with matching panties, topped off with thigh eye boots or sexy shoes.

Although i bet bunny would make any lingerie look good!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
oh yes have always loved all sexy lingerie on women and i also love the feel of it when iam wearing it or if it is on a lady, and Bunny12 you look real nice in your lingerie
Balloonmeister
0 likes
Oh yes, definitely! I have been a lingerie lover since I was pre-pubescent. Even before I knew anything about sex, erections or masterbation, I loved to look, feel, smell, and taste lingerie. I remember in pre-school in the late 1950s when the girls had to wear dresses to school. The style then was full skirts and petticoats. I was alwasy in trouble for peeking under their skirts. My mom and her friends wore dresses most of the time (remember June Cleaver?) with stockings and garter belts. "Innocent" little me would "play" under the table at her weekly bridge game and enjoy the views.

I think of lingerie now as the wrapping on a gift. It is some much more enjoyable to have to slowly unwrap the gift to get to the present inside.

OK, enough confessions for now. Please ladies, post your sexy lingerie pics so we can all imagine unwrapping our presents.

BTW, my favorite site is .sandyssecrets.com Sandy is a mature lady and maybe not the most beautiful women on the web but she is so sexy in her lingerie. It is a pay site but she has lots of preview photos you can enjoy for free.
Have you ever had an "Airgasm"? Take a sexy ride in a hot air balloon and enjoy the view from a mile high.

Mile High Club in a Balloon
Lurker
0 likes
I love seeing a woman in a chemise....shows enough to catch your hide but hides most wanting you to desire seeing more
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Darn are none of the Lush ladies gonna give us a peep at their sexy lingerie??? Come on ladies!!!

Bunny12

Lurker
0 likes
I can look at this all day long.!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just got this hot new red leather corset and mini skirt set in the mail what do you think?

Bunny12

Lurker
0 likes
Very Nice!!
Lurker
0 likes
I've just launched a new lingerie fetish site. Check out and let me know what you think! smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love my collection of corsets and stilettos. Makes me feel sexy when I wear them.
I wear them for my honey when we go out on the weekends. He can't wait til we get home so he can get them off of me.
Lurker
0 likes
I love lingerie. Satin and lace just the sexy match ever
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I reckon it qualifies me as having a lingerie fetish I love wearing it, thongs under very short skirts and also stockings and suspenders under nice dresses. I also get excited looking at other women wearing them to. I get quite a kick out of looking at lingerie catalogues.
The Linebacker
0 likes
I don't know if it is a full fledged fetish but damn do I love those thigh stockings that come up nearly to the crotch. Crotchless panties are hot too!
Lurker
0 likes
Love wearing it - better on my partner. The sheerer the better, and crotchless drives me wild.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I do! On me and on girls. Love wearing panties. Wish I had boobs so I could wear a bra too.
Lurker
0 likes
me too, and i'm with you on that aimee!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love micro bikinis. It's a new addiction. Anything mesh / sheer. I just cannot get enough of it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
anything lingerie is hot and sexy to wear, even if you wear it just for yourself. maybe you should check out SmartandSexy.com, they have all kinds of things to choose from. if not them, then i'll post another website up here for us ladies that like things soft,silky, naughty and just plain HOT.
Lurker
0 likes
Everyday for me. I have around 25 corsets in my collection. I love the feel of lace on my nipples and a thong in my wet pussy. I love what it does to my lovers when they see me in my lingerie. I prefer to shop for it with my lover
Lurker
0 likes
I've a lot...esp playing with my girl while her bra n lingerie r on smile

BTW, u look awesome in red n black laced lingerie!!!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
i believe i was born in the wrong era as i love corsets, i have made two and am going to purchase some more soon.

i guess i love how they hold u, support u, make u feel sexy, they come in a variety of shapes and sizes.

women of all sizes and shapes look sexy in them.

i just love them
Lurker
0 likes
I love it, wear it every day, I must admit that I love the vintage styles the best!