Liked To Be Teased? ....

last reply
81 replies
7.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Do you like to be teased? How do you like to be teased?

hell yes, I love to be teased. I can be somewhat shy when I first meet a woman, so that has worked good for me in a few occasions. Some times I tend to get embarrassed and blush, which has led to some funny situations.

When I was in college I had a relationship with a woman that was 28 years older than me. She had also been brought up in s strict and conservative fashion. Her ex was a very conservative man. As we started becoming intimate and she saw that I was not judgmental she would open up more and become more flirty and sensual with me. She always stated that she liked to see me getting hot but not being able to do something about it due to circumstances around us. When we would travel out of town and end up going to shopping malls she would manage to drag me into lingerie stores and tease me by asking me different questions about what I liked to see her wearing. Often times we would go out driving around in country roads (usually isolated or with very little traffic) and she would either touch herself or touch me while I was driving ... but it was prohibited for me to get my hands off the stirring wheel.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Tell us about ways you like to tease your partner, or be teased by your partner.
Lurker
0 likes
I don't like cruel teasing, but I love it when a man teases me kindly and in a gentle way.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Exactly, playful, sensual teasing to get each other aroused.
Lurker
0 likes
Sexual teasing, yes. Teasing in other ways, sometimes. But teasing to one person can be cruel to another person, so the teaser has to be wise and always, always considerate of the other person being teased.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like to find out, learn about things that turn on my companion, and slowly do them to build up the excitement. For example, a woman I get would get very horny with caressing her thighs. We used to go swimming frequently, so as soon as we would hit the water and she would be standing near me I would start hugging her and massaging her body under the water. When there were people near us we always tied to be discrete but it sure was hard as hell. Often as we were driving down the road in my former truck she would seat near me, and sometimes start spreading ... that was the signal to start driving with my left hand ... and reach out for "someone" with my right hand.
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Sexual teasing is my single favorite turn on. Hot texts. Whispered fantasies. Hidden touches. Feathers and ice and pearls and fur. An all day tease leading to a long hot fuck is the hottest thing I know.
Lurker
0 likes
Regular teasing is cruel and can be very hurtful so no I do not like that kind of teasing at all. However fun, playful sexual teasing that keeps you both on an edge of pleasure can be wonderful.
Lurker
0 likes
I think most of us enjoy the playful sexual tease. I would say that is a part of the day to day foreplay, sending a naughty text at the start of the day will keep the mind focused on what may happen later in the day.
To have him rub his cock over my swollen lips and then be denied penetration until he sees fit is the ultimate tease and drives me wild. So yes I love the tease! ☺️
Lurker
0 likes
Who doesn't like playful teasing? Whether it's sexual teasing, or playful witty teasing, as long as you understand each other well then it's all good fun x
Cruel, mean teasing is not nice x
Lurker
0 likes
I love to tease. I love using my tongue to explore every inch and curve of a women's body. Plus teasing makes penetration that much more intense
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
sensual teasing is amazing! gets me so turned on
Lurker
0 likes
Love to tease alot
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
why not-always could lead to better things
0 likes
Sexually teasing is a huge turn on for me. I love the build up.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I prefer to be the tease!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love teasing as well as being teased.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I detest cruel teasing in any form but just love sexual teasing. I love to be visually teased by my wife wearing or doing something naughty, or verbally by her telling what she likes to do and have done to her. This is especially erotic when we have play friends with us.

Click Pegasus4's Profile (lushstories.com) to see my profile.

Click Pegasus4's Stories (lushstories.com) to see a list of my stories.

Lurker
0 likes
I love being teased as long as the teasing is eventually resolved ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes but I do reciprocate.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ConBrio
I love being teased as long as the teasing is eventually resolved ;)

Ditto!
0 likes
Quote by Verbal
Sexual teasing is my single favorite turn on. Hot texts. Whispered fantasies. Hidden touches. Feathers and ice and pearls and fur. An all day tease leading to a long hot fuck is the hottest thing I know.

Perfect answer!
Click below to see

Butterfly
0 likes
Always lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love sensual teasing whether it be kisses on my neck, caressing my breasts but avoiding my nipples and the same with my inner thighs... It makes me crave my partner.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love sensual teasing whether it be kisses on my neck, caressing my breasts but avoiding my nipples and the same with my inner thighs... It makes me crave my partner.
Lurker
0 likes
I like it, as well as being the tease.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Being teased by someone who knows what buttons to push, and how to push them, is an amazing feeling, especially if they also get some form of romantic or sexual pleasure from it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Being very flirtatious , I tend to do the teasing and not just to my partner .Sometimes I don't realise I am doing it.
Lurker
0 likes
I like to be teased, but if he gets me to the point of no return whist building up to an orgasm and stops he knows he's going to die!