Login

Just joined

last reply
4 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Hi, just joined the site, seen some great stuff already. What should I know? What should I tell you?
Lurker
0 likes
Welcome to Lush!!

Fill out your profile ... at least give us something more than the Guest Av and when you joined. Whether you partake in the Forums, Chatrooms or submit a story (or more) people love to know a bit about you, your interests, music tastes, age, sexual orientation, location (even just country) ....

Most of us Lushies are a great bunch ... you'll fast find some friends who enjoy your similar interests if you share those!!

Enjoy the Lush Playground!!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by Yahtzee
Welcome to Lush!!

Fill out your profile ... at least give us something more than the Guest Av and when you joined. Whether you partake in the Forums, Chatrooms or submit a story (or more) people love to know a bit about you, your interests, music tastes, age, sexual orientation, location (even just country) ....

Most of us Lushies are a great bunch ... you'll fast find some friends who enjoy your similar interests if you share those!!

Enjoy the Lush Playground!!

Thanks Yahtzee, bit more info in there now, hope it doesn't sound stupid but I tried to get across a little about me. Great looking site BTW
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
hello, new in here, met a few great people with my tastes, and hope to meet more, if your a CD or TV would love to chat with you and compare out life-styles