Is Lelo really worth the money?

last reply
18 replies
3.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
OMG ABSOLULTELY!! I've all but abandoned any other toy I had in my toy chest, and that is quite a few. Tried, tested and approved. Worth every penny
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Without even thinking...YES 100%. I guess I can only comment on the Lilo Gigi because thats which I have. Although it's shaped oddly its truly amazing, it's truly designed to bring perfect pleasure. The price is obviously high but its worth it, I agre with Belle that I don't need any other toys just this and this alone. The problem is that now I have high expectations so if it breaks or something I would have to buy another. It also makes me want to try another from their wide range!

Get one! Get one now!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BelleduJour
OMG ABSOLULTELY!! I've all but abandoned any other toy I had in my toy chest, and that is quite a few. Tried, tested and approved. Worth every penny

Which one?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes good quality, well made and they come with a warranty. I'm a satisfied customer.
Bunker Love
My Dream my latest stopry
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by doctorlove

Which one?

all of them, but the Soraya is the best of the best. no woman should be without one. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
This is the one vibrator I've wanted and just couldnt see paying the money for it. With that said after all the other toys I've spent money on that have either broken or just don't deliver full satisfaction, I could have purchased a Lelo with the amount of money I've already spent. I think it's time to empty my toy box and purchase a Lelo!
Cocolicious
0 likes
As the winner of the previous Lelo sponsored competition and after receiving another for a birthday gift, I can surely say with great enthusiasm, YES, YES, YES!

I love both of mine and all other toys have been sitting at the back of the goody drawer. And they're waterproof...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite

all of them, but the Soraya is the best of the best. no woman should be without one. smile

YES, YES, YEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!

I have a few Lelo's and they are all great.
But the Soraya is absolutely the best ever made. She brings me to places no other can. And I would pay twice what it costs to own one!!!

She is WONDERFUL!!!
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

YES, YES, YEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!

I have a few Lelo's and they are all great.
But the Soraya is absolutely the best ever made. She brings me to places no other can. And I would pay twice what it costs to own one!!!

She is WONDERFUL!!!

Count me in on Team Soraya. That's easily the best one in the whole line. And I have a lot of them. I would rank the Gigi as #2 but Soraya is honestly in a class by itself.

As others have said - you get what you pay for when it comes to sex toys. Lelo's last forever and are - quite simply - the best. I'd rather make a one-time investment in quality products than get a bunch of junk that breaks down and doesn't quite measure up. Plus not having to deal with batteries is awesome. All the cheap toys I had in university have been tossed and replaced by Lelos.

And I really can't say enough good things about the company. They are truly world class.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Lelo is a well made product. If you're looking for a faithful toy that won't let you down, Lelo's for you.

Personally, I have a dozen toys I rotate through that have more 'technology' than Lelo. I haven't invested in a long term toy like that because I love the latest gadget and slut maker!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

Count me in on Team Soraya. That's easily the best one in the whole line. And I have a lot of them. I would rank the Gigi as #2 but Soraya is honestly in a class by itself.

As others have said - you get what you pay for when it comes to sex toys. Lelo's last forever and are - quite simply - the best. I'd rather make a one-time investment in quality products than get a bunch of junk that breaks down and doesn't quite measure up. Plus not having to deal with batteries is awesome. All the cheap toys I had in university have been tossed and replaced by Lelos.

And I really can't say enough good things about the company. They are truly world class.

My Soraya broke (stopped holding a charge) after I had it for about 1 1/2yrs or so and I brought it to the store I purchased it from. According to the Lelo warranty, they are only obligated to replace it for the first year but the store contacted Lelo and Lelo had them immediately replace it no questions asked. And becasue I was inconvienced by this defect, they also gave me 20% off my next Lelo purchase. Now thats Service!!!

I know many women that have Lelo products. They all love them and have not had any problems at all. So I guess my problem was an anomaly and they more than made up for it!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
so for a girl looking at her first ever...you all would recomend a lelo?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No, I'd say try a few different toys out for the same price. You might find you like something with more.. swagger than lelo has to offer.
Quote by Tranquil
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Tranquil

I definately would, I have one and depending on how you use it, it can definately replace several toys all at once. I've owned one for over a month and I still haven't tested out all the settings because there are so many to pick from.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Tranquil

If you are convinced you want a toy, then I would definitely go with a Lelo. I own Soraya, Mona and Mia and have used the medium Swart Wand and Gigi. They are all great. And you can go to the Lelo site and read reviews of their products. I know its hard to believe reviews sometimes since you really dont know if they are real, but there are also plenty of Lush women who love Lelo. And you can find a lot of Demo videos on you tube to see how many of the products work.

Whatever you choose, I hope you enjoy it as much as I have!! Please let us know what you do and if you buy a Lelo, let us know which one and how you like it!!
Mazztastic
0 likes
My answer would be, "Yes!!! Yes, yes, oh yeeeessssss!" haha ha

I have the Luna beads

and also the Gigi

I just love them both...

Lurker
0 likes
Only a man could ask such a question. Hey, Doc! Watch yer wife, see how she squirms and moans in ecstasy and then your question will be answered.